Encounter: Little spinner Jasmine

User ID: -
Date: 11-15-2023
Name: Jasmine
Phone: 814-427-0532
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/erie/...-/826958390611
City: Erie
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Off 20 near 79
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: Bbbj, kissing, fiv, daty, fondling
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Med black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: She is petite, little bit of baby damage but not bad. She was just about 5' little bit less. Smooth skin, smelled good, had a landing strip, not a crazy bush but not shaved.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review.
With my Erie regular mia I met up with this girl for a cardate a couple weeks ago. I'll put up a review this weekend.
Like the OP said very chill and laid back girl.
Quote=Kostya200
Nice review.
With my Erie regular mia I met up with this girl for a cardate a couple weeks ago. I'll put up a review this weekend.
Like the OP said very chill and laid back girl. Originally Posted by IamVictoryasSecret
Look forward to it brother. I'm hoping to get some of these pa forums back to life besides pgh, Harrisburg and Philly. There's a lot of area in between and people that would love info, plus I travel all over the tri-state area so ohio is dead af too and I would love to see that revived. Everything is Cleveland, Cincinnati or Columbus but not much on other areas
Is Mia back around?
Pretty sure his meaning of "mia" is "missing in action"
Pretty sure his meaning of "mia" is "missing in action" Originally Posted by Midlife22
You are correct on my meaning of mia. Missing In Action
Bummer lol. Mia was great time!