Screening

Yeah no way giving up all the personal info along with the trend of these high rates. Just another reason to head over to Canada to hobby. Originally Posted by Wnysteve
Yup. Never have these problems up North. Originally Posted by kosti
I gave up wishing there was a Halifax forum.
I have no issue showing my ID as long as the provider shows me hers. We both need to feel safe Originally Posted by TJneedsaBJ40
You do you.

You know you can feel safe looking her up, gals cant do the same about us.
  • kosti
  • 03-18-2024, 11:46 PM
Yeah no way giving up all the personal info along with the trend of these high rates. Just another reason to head over to Canada to hobby. Originally Posted by Wnysteve
Yup!
None of this screening BS up North. Plus better girls and rates.
Something new is happening in the hobby in cuse.. a lot of rip offs ( I only see providers with reviews or I know are real) .. then yesterday a trusted regular I know asked for deposit because she had been ripped off.. it’s getting f-up out there.. so be careful.. dirtbags are targeting both sides..
You do you.

You know you can feel safe looking her up, gals cant do the same about us. Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry
Then why would gals ask for an ID in the first place?
You do you.

You know you can feel safe looking her up, gals cant do the same about us. Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry
there not be ...a single ...jimmie who dones calls funnels ...gals

...gives up this damn charade now cause yer nots ...us!
once they have your shit it

can turn straight into a

BLOODBATH!!
I have to say.. asking a gentleman for his personal info ( work ID info? His picture ion his license?)
I was assuming that we have “ handle names” too keep the gents info private .
The ladies “advertise “ knowing that we show ourselves.. with “ private handles”

Now the way is to invade privacy with personal info!!

So .. it was easy when the ladies provided references, with maybe a little info like .. handle name,

But this site has eliminated reliable sources,
I believe that led to asking more personal info,

Do I think it is right? Not so much with me, but ever changing times and internet accessibility, has some thinking it is perfectly ok , and apparently many gents are ok with this. !!
I've had a red flag experience already where a local nut job manipulator tried to pressure me into paying for an hour after giving reference and ID not too long aftersmh That's when I went on a "X" rant like how our we suppose to trust you providers if there's a switch up like this especially now that u supposedly "Deleted my info after seeing I was safe". Unfortunately too many have pulled the donald Trump
For bad reviews "It's fake news". Whoever has made a decent amount of trips to Canada plz give some advice or Pm me