Just want some lovely to grind on me

Hey there all you lovers of lovelies. I am fairly new to the KCK area. I am looking for a place where I can enjoy some attention at a reasonable rate. I hale from Fort Worth and understand the ladies here might need some encouragement. I do not need booze to enhance the night, but am willing to offer it where needed. Can anyone tell this Texan where to lay his hat back and have a good time?
Good luck ...id say stay in Texas.
The strip clubs here suck.
... The strip clubs here suck. Originally Posted by BigDeal
And do not even count as 3rd rate.
Best I've seen were a couple San Diego clubs full of UCSD gals on the north side of the bay, a very long hike from the Navy Base.
We were amused watching the Navy guys walk past so flipping happy, even after missing their rides, cause they couldn't afford a cab, let alone a beer, cause the gals had cleaned them out.
Will Florida should start to get busy now that it’s getting colder around the Midwest,
Tampa was always fun.
Yeah, honestly just save your money til you get back to DFW. The clubs here (including over the state line in Kansas all suck. No comparison to Babydolls, Chicas Locas, and Bucks down there. Or just get a regular provider.
Good luck.
As stated, the clubs here are not what you are used to down there. If you are looking for take out, look somewhere else. I am not going to say you might not find one or two in the metro, but it would cost a fortune to find out. That being said, the most economical is Paradise in Lawrence, KS. $30 membership and smoking allowed. $10 hands on dances, $3 beers. Dancers are in the 4 to 8 range. Flamingo down the road has $20 hands on dances, $3.50.beers. 5 to 9 range. Outhouse in Lawrence is Byob.So what you save in liquor and tips, you spend on $30 hands on dances. Cover charge changes. I think it is $10 if you get there before 7 and $20 after. KCMO has the Shady Lady. I would say they are closer to you in KCK. $30 hands on dances. $5.25 beers. The night shift has a lot of young thin good lookers. Maybe a close 10 on a given night. Olathe has Bonita Flats and Tangos. Both are memberships. Bonita's has $10 no hands dances. Tangos has $25 hands on dances.Beware of the Johnson County Sheriff. They will stop you on any flimsy excuse.
.Beware of the Johnson County Sheriff. They will stop you on any flimsy excuse. Originally Posted by TailHooked
That is an understatement! If you are driving in the area after 1am that's reasonable cause to pull you over in their mind's.

Soft drinks only after midnite in Olathe.
That is an understatement! If you are driving in the area after 1am that's reasonable cause to pull you over in their mind's.

Soft drinks only after midnite in Olathe. Originally Posted by NoHalo4Me
I used to live in a place where I drove past there on the way home from work between 1-2am and got pulled over about 5 times for silly things. Never got a ticket, they were just trying to catch drunks at that corner.
There is take out to be had and in-club, but one has to go to E STL.