A party ? Sighhh...

• Zena
  • 05-04-2017, 06:25 PM
I would SOO~ LOVE A PARTY WITH like, 5 or 6 of you guys and 2 or 3 of you ladies. I don't really mean a gang bang, but, .... but, a REALLY FUN PARTY !!!! Ahhhhhh.....
Sighhhhh... but many of you are in different cities all over....so I guess I will just imagine.... sighhh...
Thanks Zena. ♡♡
If you ever come to NY, count me in!
  • Zena
  • 05-05-2017, 07:22 AM
MadD, I wish you were in Central TX, for a week or a month. Yes, I wish I was rich, and could go to Ny. . or Ny, Ny.
It's on my Bucket list, along with VEGAS~ BABY!!! HA HA !
Your Naughty friend, Zena. ♡
I'm in Dallas.....come party with me....sis.....!
Message me!
Id like to join you if I ever got that way. Wish I could be there for you to support your party. Id bring lil dick straws as a party favor..
lets get this party started!
If you ever come to NY, count me in! Originally Posted by MadDmacx
I actually host and attend parties out in our area... they've been so much fun that I think it will become a regular thing Next one's in June... ~Mme X~
If I could only be a fly on the wall..

I actually host and attend parties out in our area... they've been so much fun that I think it will become a regular thing Next one's in June... ~Mme X~ Originally Posted by Madame X
My imagination goes pretty wild. It sounds like my kind of party.
  • Zena
  • 05-27-2017, 07:56 PM
Mmmmmmmmmm. My imagination...goes wild too ! I'm imagining a wild fun party- in Dallas ! Sadly I'm too busy in the- R.w. to have one now. Maybe some of you could have one for me!
Come meet & greet with your sisters and brothers in Austin next month. A tame gathering, per the usual event rules, but the after-event definitely could be more eXciting.
Im in!