Nipple Clamps redux, on guys or connecting partners

I absolutely adore attention to my very large, always erect nipples. Are there any ladies out there who find this extremely stimulating to do to a guy? Clover clamps are very good, and then for the ultimate pinch and pull there's a device called either a nipple tree, or a tower of pain.

My all-time favorite experience of this sort, was years ago When a provider friend said that she had an under-the-radar friend who loved attention to her nipples as much as I do. She hooked us up and a splendid very loud experience was had by both of us. We took two sets of clover clamps and hooked us to each other nipple to nipple while we had intercourse which was fantastic,as well as other variations of ways to stimulate each other's nipples including nipple 69 where we were sucking and pinching each other's nipples in a semi 69 position. Would love to find someone like that again.
I recently tried the nipple clamps and loved them. Now hooking up to both sounds like an experience that I would love to try. I love my nipples to be played with. So nipple clamps deff did it for me.
The clamps I enjoy scare the hell out of every lady I have been with. I use the metal clamps from clothes hangers. I also hang weighs from them. They can be modified to use screws to adjust the pressure.
I love nipple play/stimulation. I have multiple sets of nipple suckers, clamps, vibrating clamps. I always make sure my ladies know that it's not only fair game to work on my nipples but it's highly encouraged. Always super stimulating to do a double and have multiple mouths on them too. I have found out though that most nipple toys are not that well made so if anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them.
any guys had nipple clamps used on them?
I carry nipple clamps and clothespins fr nipple play...personally I have a nipple fetish..I luv biting and pinching mens nipples!
And I LUv havng my left nipple gently hitten and twisted...orgasmically sensual!
Love to have mine pinched, twisted, bitten or clamped!