Question for Pistolero

When you stormed the beaches at Normandy, how old were you?
Not hobby related. Moved to proper forum.
Ok, how old were you when you first fucked a hooker AFTER storming the beaches at Normandy. Now move it back.

Fuckin Pistolero
I didn't know he was young enough to serve in WWII?
  • BSer
  • 06-04-2014, 06:16 PM
My grandfather stormed Omaha beach, he would of been 96 this August.
My father exited a C-46, landed south of St. Mere Eglise (not spelled correctly) he would have been 95 yesterday. Jumped into and fought in Holland, then was surrounded in Bastonge. His jump wings had 3 or 4 stars, can't remember how many now.
So P-Money, I commend you, for the guts you have, when the landing craft ramp dropped, or exiting the aircraft. There are not many of us old soldiers left.
Band of Degenerates. Coming soon to the Hooker History Channel.
Band of Degenerates. Coming soon to the Hooker History Channel. Originally Posted by Gates123

now thats funny..........
My father exited a C-46, landed south of St. Mere Eglise (not spelled correctly) he would have been 95 yesterday. Jumped into and fought in Holland, then was surrounded in Bastonge. His jump wings had 3 or 4 stars, can't remember how many now.
So P-Money, I commend you, for the guts you have, when the landing craft ramp dropped, or exiting the aircraft. There are not many of us old soldiers left. Originally Posted by eaglehorse
EH, AG is just trying to give me shit. I am not old enough to storm the beaches. I am not old enough to walk the rice paddies.

I was never military, tho I salute those who were.
I am not old enough to walk the rice paddies. Originally Posted by Pistolero
I'm calling bullshit.
Yes, I call bullshit, he retired from the enlisted ranks, CSM, it's the way he dots his Is and crosses his Ts.
  • BSer
  • 06-05-2014, 07:56 PM
My dad was still in high school when the last GIs walked on those rice paddies
My dad was still in high school when the last GIs walked on those rice paddies Originally Posted by BSer

thats right son, I was and so was your mom.....she wasnt the brightest girl though, I had to keep reminding her about the birth control shit.................... I forgot the one time.....................and look what happened

time for bed junior, say hi to mom for me
Chizzy, you are out of control.....