Could someone be using my pictures or something....

There is a TER account with my information but I never signed up with them. I don't have any login info. How doi contact them because it also requires login info that I clearly don't have.

Any suggestions?
If a guy does a review of you on TER, TER takes that information and builds a profile for you. If any of the information is incorrect or wrong, you can always sign up for a provider account on TER and contact support.
If a guy does a review of you on TER, TER takes that information and builds a profile for you. If any of the information is incorrect or wrong, you can always sign up for a provider account on TER and contact support. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Oh thanks girl! I'm so not computer savvy....lol
Oh by the way how do i get in contact with Gina from p411?
Oh by the way how do i get in contact with Gina from p411? Originally Posted by SexiLexiSparks
Go to preferred411.com and select the customer support link.
Go to preferred411.com and select the customer support link. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Thanks babe!
The guys sign you up and create an account for you. I have 100 percent positive reviews there but I won't see any guy off of there because two of my reviews there are fake! Though my reviews are all positive, I know that at least two are not true. I alerted the admins, and they let them stand. If I were you, I would tread very carefully there!