New guy! Douche bag!

There is a new guy who told me I had a "bad attitude"and "he dodged a bullet" because my answer to a direct written menu request was to "please read my reviews".His name is cryate9919 he just joined he has one review. I have never had a bad attitude. Perhaps my answer was short, but not rude. So beware I think we have one on our hands. Well not mine because he won't be seeing me!!!
Oh sweetheart we know you. He proably is an ass because you have a lot of class and a great reputation here in the hobby. I wouldn't worry. Your magnificent.
Thank you. I was taken back by those comments!
Just because someone asks a question and doesnt like your response does not qualify as an alert.

Please read what constitutes an actual alert.

This would've been best posted in the ladies areas.

Moved to coed.
Have one what?
A rude man can turn into a bad situation! im sure a few if not more woman would agree.
We know the real you sweetie so don't spend too much time dealing with him. BTW....I have a line of questioning that I am gonna need you to answer for me........LOL
What did he ask? Your showcase is it little brief; it says "GFE" under services offered. That's a pretty broad brush.
Sweetheart you have all the cred on this board that you'll ever need.
Ass kissers, let her stand on her own. Stop blowing smoke.
All one needs to do is read her reviews to get an idea of what she offers or doesn't offer. But some guys will still push the envelope and then they get butt hurt when they don't like the answer.
  • Lahk
  • 08-23-2016, 12:12 PM
This is pretty serious. Surprised you didn't call the police. You at least told your parents, right? Stay safe!
I am not a tattle tail, but this is suppose to be fun, not rude. What he said was not nice, I said nothing rude or mean, just ask him to read my reviews. I am not one to boldly speech of such matters to a stranger. The gentleman who see me are just that, gentleman. When a man feels it's ok to be openly rude to a stranger what will he do in private?
So if a man comforts a woman he is an ass kisser? I just thought that's what good men do. Besides my house is a smoke free environment, so no gentlemen blow smoke around me. Have a wonderful day!
I want some of that coconut oil treatment