islamophobia comment

https://www.yahoo.com/news/turkey-ar...072900086.html

this is a post from yahoo user in the comment section of the article.

thought his comments were interesting.
I am a Muslim and i support Donald Trump west NEED one more HITLER
Jews created Islamophobia for their own advantage for ISRAEL
Name the few Zionist who spreading FEAR of Muslims and Islam, Pamela Geller, ( SAM ) Harris, Bill Maher , David Horowitz
Donald Trump and the rise of right wing fascism in the Europe / west AGAINST the Muslims is a product of Islamophobia
NOW Jews AFRAID of monsters they created anti-Muslim Donald Trump and the rise of right-wing fascism in the Europe / West
Jesus said to the Jews: "Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing."
Is it Islamophobia good or bad for the Muslims?.... GOOD,... i know it is hard to understand,
Islamophobia is a SHOCK therapy for the Muslims to reform themselves
Islamophobia will forced Muslims to reform themselves
Muslims NEED reformation NOT Islam
I had already seen positive effect of Islamophobia on Muslims
WE NEEDED THAT !
Islamophobia is GOOD for the Muslims and BAD for our enemies
Quran: " Perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not."
Islamophobia is BAD for our enemies, Islamophobia WILL divide white people and could bring civil war AMONG the white race
IF civil war AMONG the white race did happened in the future, God have mercy on the Jews
Even if Donald trump did not became president of America,
SOON one day another Donald Trump will come to the power and he will be WORSE then this one
Maybe this Donald Trump is not bad but you have to worry about his evil supporters who will be electing another Donald Trump in the future
Jews created mindless zombies that they cannot control !
SOON this zombies will eat Jews alive NOT the Muslims
Zionists radicalizing white race against the Muslims for their OWN interest for Israel
But it WILL back-fire
SOON these radicalized WHITE-MALE will became violent Jihadist to save the PURITY of WHITE RACE and ( WHITE-POWER ) and Jews will be HIDING from them for their own life
YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOW
Quran: "But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners."

Originally Posted by Sye from yahoo.com
You can pretend to be anyone on the net.
  • DSK
  • 09-29-2016, 06:45 AM
You can pretend to be anyone on the net. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Such as a 71 year old sugar daddy?