? Who Loves A Lady In Stockings & Garters - Ladies Show Them Off !!

:

:
:
I don't think there's a woman whose appearance can't be improved at least slightly by wearing black hose and heels. I wish more would. But they don't really go with the rest of the going-to-Walmart-afterwards outfit, and I think I've only come across two in my career that wore them. I bought an ATF some black hose for Christmas a couple of years ago. A couple o months later, when I remarked that I had not seen her in them yet, she told me, "I wore them for the pictures in my ad." SMH.
I like the feel of them on and they are so sexy on ...
I have a box full of all kinds ...
Love it - so sexy
WOW YOU ARE SEXY!!!!!

{I went and bought a lacey white bra & panties a year ago...my SO says "why white?? white is boring!"....well he changed his mind when i put them on for him...lol!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 20131109_193707 modified.jpg (46.1 KB, 1822 views) File Type: jpg 004 (3) modified - Copy.jpg (34.3 KB, 1813 views)
Hot Hot DR love the keen highs ,, you go baby
Stockings do not block the taint, so all is good.
White looks good on you! It looks good on me too! No, not a cross-dresser! But plenty of other other realm stuff...but I have a feeling I may be able to learn a thing or two...when we get together...love to see you in that lovely white outfit...for a bit anyway! Looking forward to a white-hot Christmas!
White looks good on you! It looks good on me too! No, not a cross-dresser! But plenty of other other realm stuff...but I have a feeling I may be able to learn a thing or two...when we get together...love to see you in that lovely white outfit...for a bit anyway! Looking forward to a white-hot Christmas! Originally Posted by terrier16973479
THANKS!! wooohooo hell yreeeeaaa!

Gina I luv your lingerie...so sexy!!!!!!!!

Yesssss!
Part of my preferred ensemble when seeing a lady (though only one has yet to indulge it). Still have yet to see this in the wild, let alone a provider... maybe a gift?

Dallas come and share it with me sometime ..
Part of my preferred ensemble when seeing a lady (though only one has yet to indulge it). Still have yet to see this in the wild, let alone a provider... maybe a gift?

Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Ohhh I love those!!
Silk or sheer (no fishnets) thigh highs and heel (no wedges) is a must for any session with me. I have rearranged sessions if the lady did not have them.
I Travel With Stocking's