Anyone enjoy sensual wrestling?

Any ladies enjoy a little sensual oil wrestling & massage as prelude to hot sex?
Either with just client or ad doubles, wrestling each other & client joining in.
Any lovely ladies interested?
I love very sensual wrestling with massage before a very hot session because of all the body to body contact with my large breasts and ASS and his hard throbbing cock)
Sensual wrestling often gets into some intense oral before he slides in deep for very hard fucking) wrestling with intense body to body contact always gets my cum juices flowing and his precum all over me)))))))
Yes! & start in tiniest micro_bikini I ever seen showing off those amazing breasts! You won't be wearing it long!
I like totally nude sensual wrestling from the start so you can feel my tits all over your face) When else can you get pinned and fucked hard at the same time?? and who knows what else you can do to my pussy when I am flat on my back with my arms and legs spread in total submission))))
.......and who knows what else you can do to my pussy when I am flat on my back with my arms and legs spread in total submission)))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv

I think I know the answer to that one......

Keep you pinned and lick that pussy till your clit is whistling Dixie....that's what.
CB, my clit is always whistling Dixie when I submit to you hot Dallas men) My tight pussy gets very receptive to all sorts of fun!! You can't imagine what can happen when I am being fucked on my back)))