No Show from AudreyKay

I had set up an apt with Audrey Kay via PM and text. She text me at 1pm asking if we were still on for 7pm. I replied with yes and she then text me her location. I arrived at location and text her at 6:45. No answer. Text again at 6:55. No answer. Text again at 7pm. No answer. At 7:20 she texts saying she's not available and she didn't know we were still on.
I expressed my displeasure and kept on going since I had already figured by then it was going to be a no show.
Sucks bro, recently went through it myself with another provider. Ladies should let a dude know something, a simple text saying something came up sry, it’s not that hard!
Dam sorry... Yea communication is not hard
How hard is it penciling in appts with a weekly or monthly calendar? I find this is a common problem among the providers in this city.
Well, she has four (so far) glowing reviews, which augers well and if TCB equals BCD she will be a welcome addition to our community. https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=433100

Well She nc/ns me.
Well She nc/ns me. Originally Posted by bluelou
Thank you for sharing your unpleasant experience with the forum.
Should do a review, even if it won't count for PA. It'll go in her reviews and serve as a warning to others.
Should do a review, even if it won't count for PA. It'll go in her reviews and serve as a warning to others. Originally Posted by be-kind_rewind
An NCNS Review with no activities will ultimately end up in Co-Ed and not attached to the Provider’s profile. Only reviews where the session took place (good or bad) get attached. It takes a little deeper research to find reports of NCNS.
Cute girl.
Cute girl. Originally Posted by tpepsi
she's super cute!

I use a scheduling app and it seems to work pretty well. An email confirmation can be sent from the app once booked.
An NCNS Review with no activities will ultimately end up in Co-Ed and not attached to the Provider’s profile. Only reviews where the session took place (good or bad) get attached. It takes a little deeper research to find reports of NCNS. Originally Posted by CoverMe
I feel like that should be changed.
Perhaps you could put on a TCB class for some ladies.

she's super cute!

I use a scheduling app and it seems to work pretty well. An email confirmation can be sent from the app once booked. Originally Posted by lovelyevelyn
I'll bet she could put on a fine BCD tutorial too.
blulou --

You have every right to be angry. Once she confirmed, it was on her to contact you and let you know if something had arisen, forcing her to scuttle the appointment.

However, friendly suggestion that might (no promises) save you some future aggravation: 1) An hour before the appt., send a text: "Confirming we're still on for (time of appt.)"; 2) as soon as you're on your way, let her know: "En route" or "On my way."

Sometimes -- especially with the superflakes -- even this doesn't work. True story, a test of my own savoire faire: Some years ago, I tried to set up my first appointment with a lady who'd piqued my interest. In one of her PMs, she agreed to a day/time; gave directions to her place, and a description of her front door; and concluded with, "...I have no phone..."

"WTF?" I thought to myself. "No 'phone?" I rationalized: All right, maybe no "business" phone, and she doesn't want to give out her personal number.

Even though she had not opened subsequent PMs that I'd sent from late morning until ~12:30 PM on "Appointment Day," I pressed ahead, following her directions to the letter. I did send one last PM, informing her that I was on my way.

No call en route. "Good," I thought to myself, assuming she'd have let me know, had she had to cancel. Arriving at her front door -- which appeared exactly as she'd described -- and wanting to get a laugh out of her, I turned the knob, not bothering to knock, and called out in a sing-song voice, "Oh, honey, I'm ho-ome!"

I found myself face-to-face with a bare-chested man, salt-and-pepper hair and brushy eyebrows, wearing nothing but a tan pair of cargo shorts. (As I later learned, it was the SO, who'd decided to pay a surprise visit.)

"I'm sorry, I obviously have the wrong address," I said, quickly exiting.

Did I have savoire faire? Doubt it. I don't know which went limp faster: My cock, or the gift bouquet of fresh tulips I was holding.

(CoverMe, if you're reading this, you know who she is/was. You once PMed me, "If I never see her again as long as I live, it will be too soon.")