Where is Busy, Up Scale area in Dallas for In Call?

Hey everyone, I'm coming to Dallas for the first time and was hoping someone could tell me what area to get my incall in that is up-scale and busy? Looking at ads it looks like North Dallas, Galleria, or Up Town might be that? Please any info is needed, thanks. XOXO, VeronicaVega.
Embassy Suites Galleria
Galleria area at AC hotel. very nice and modern.
  • Crock
  • 10-20-2018, 06:38 PM
Embassy Suites Galleria Originally Posted by PeterBota
  • BLM69
  • 10-20-2018, 07:05 PM
Anywhere near fair park, plenty of locals always looking for fun
  • vadc
  • 10-21-2018, 08:08 AM
Westin is nice. I heard La Meridian is nice. I didn’t feel upscale at embassy near galleria. Any Omni in the area are nice. and you look nice
I think BLM69 is having a little fun with his recommendation. LOL
Galleria
I would suggest that you not stay in the s Dallas hood (fair park area). Dallas has no views like Miami. N Dallas area is very well traveled (a lot of cars on the highways) area. There is also many nice places to stay near DFW airport (centrally located between Dallas n Fort Worth ��.

Butt, most important is to post your ad 24 hours in advance so the local busy mods can "approve" before you leave town
Galleria galleria galleria..

Nice ass baby. Welcome to Dallas! I'll send a PM. Lol
  • Crock
  • 10-23-2018, 04:28 PM
Anywhere near fair park, plenty of locals always looking for fun Originally Posted by BLM69
And hotel rates have probably gone down a bit now that the State Fair has ended for another year...
It's to far for me now but I loved market center area. Very nice hotels such as Anatole, The Double tree, Crown plaza...
South Oak Cliff near 67 & Hampton. A cornucopia of flavors, colors, and interests.