Turn on and offs?

What are a few of your turn ons and turn offs?

I like to make notes and make sure I'm always doing my best!

Turn ONS: Being on time, clean, smells of cologne, beards, or fresh cleaned shaved face, polite, fun to hang out with.

Turn OFFS: Body odor, Being late, not showing up for your set appointment, being rude, someone who is mean to animals, tells me all I need to know about them..

Ladies and gentlemen, what's some of your turn ons and offs?
Turn ons: sense of humor, good kisser, sensual dirty talk.

Turn offs: bad breath, surliness, checking your phone every five minutes.
What are a few of your turn ons and turn offs?

I like to make notes and make sure I'm always doing my best!

Turn ONS: Being on time, clean, smells of cologne, beards, or fresh cleaned shaved face, polite, fun to hang out with.

Turn OFFS: Body odor, Being late, not showing up for your set appointment, being rude, someone who is mean to animals, tells me all I need to know about them..

Ladies and gentlemen, what's some of your turn ons and offs? Originally Posted by BabyDallass
I'm on the same page with you with the turn offs. Being punctual is a big thing for me. It means that you are being considerate of my time and effort. If you have no regard for it, it seriously dampens the mood.

Turn ons: A great smile and intelligence. Nothing turns me on more than a woman with a sexy brain in her head.
I'm on the same page with you with the turn offs. Being punctual is a big thing for me. It means that you are being considerate of my time and effort. If you have no regard for it, it seriously dampens the mood.

Turn ons: A great smile and intelligence. Nothing turns me on more than a woman with a sexy brain in her head. Originally Posted by slubby
I so agree as well! We are all adults and even though things can come up, if you plan better then you shouldn't have a problem being on time.

Your smile is your signature and intellect is a must!
Turn ons: everything taint related!
Turn ons: everything taint related! Originally Posted by pyramider
Yes! lol what happened to all the taint Pics?
Turn on’s-
• Being on time and respectful of time.
• Smells good
• a good personality is great!
• engaging in conversation
• Loves animals
• caring and respectful
• not afraid to be soft and gentle

Turn Off’s
• Bad Hygien
• Bad attitude with a cocky demeanor
• Late! It is a HUGE turn off for me when someone is late and doesn’t tell me they are going to be late till they are late!
• Having to ask you to leave because it’s way over time.
• Bad breath and hairy in the wrong place.
• Aggressiveness and roughness
Turn on’s-
• Being on time and respectful of time.
• Smells good
• a good personality is great!
• engaging in conversation
• Loves animals
• caring and respectful
• not afraid to be soft and gentle

Turn Off’s
• Bad Hygien
• Bad attitude with a cocky demeanor
• Late! It is a HUGE turn off for me when someone is late and doesn’t tell me they are going to be late till they are late!
• Having to ask you to leave because it’s way over time.
• Bad breath and hairy in the wrong place.
• Aggressiveness and roughness Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
Yes! Love animals is a must!

And I wanted to add guys who ask for BBFS, no way in HELL! Seems like the norm here in Dallas...not the way I want to go out.

And I wanted to add guys who ask for BBFS, no way in HELL! Seems like the norm here in Dallas...not the way I want to go out. Originally Posted by BabyDallass
I couldn't agree more. There is enough risk in this hobby, without adding major health risk to the mix.
I couldn't agree more. There is enough risk in this hobby, without adding major health risk to the mix. Originally Posted by Sparomer
I'm glad to see someone does and it's a gentleman
I had one guy offer me 200 for bbfs, as if the bbfs wasn't insulting enough I just started doing GFE last year, and it's still risky sometimes.
Yes! lol what happened to all the taint Pics? Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Yes, where are your taint photos?
Turn ons: sense of humor, non-rushed, clean, clean smelling, sensuous (defined as touchable, hugging, hand-holding before and after the session, etc)

Turn offs: body oder, rushed attitude, smelly pussy(yes, the joke about old tuna is unfortunately true.), bad breath.
  • BLM69
  • 10-20-2018, 06:25 PM
Turn ons: A women that knows how act like one at all times, intelligence

Turn offs: Loud mouth grouchy women, any body hair below the eyebrows, stinky anything
  • Crock
  • 10-20-2018, 06:35 PM
OK, so I get that being kind to animals is a must (I don't know why "love animals" would be, though). But why is this something that comes up in the hobby? If there's an animal involved in the session somehow (not like that, sicko), wouldn't it be discussed beforehand, whether it's her pet at an incall, or his pet at an outcall? I would hope so!
OK, so I get that being kind to animals is a must (I don't know why "love animals" would be, though). But why is this something that comes up in the hobby? If there's an animal involved in the session somehow (not like that, sicko), wouldn't it be discussed beforehand, whether it's her pet at an incall, or his pet at an outcall? I would hope so! Originally Posted by Crock

I don't mean like love them like beastalty, we mean like you see a stray and might give him some water to be nice....