Lockdown

2 week downtime for the amps.

Will the girls rotate out? Take a vacay?
Work from home
Get a phone number, set appointment
I think you guys are missing the point.

Last time this happened a lot of girls took off.

This lockdown isnt going to last just 2 weeks. It will be into the new year.
Locals will still be around....not all will go.
  • EOD
  • 11-17-2020, 04:47 AM
I think you guys are missing the point.

Last time this happened a lot of girls took off.

This lockdown isnt going to last just 2 weeks. It will be into the new year. Originally Posted by Hairytwatlover
So very true. The 2 weeks is just the much anticipated opening act.
Agree. Regardless of your political views, we have all had 7 months to observe Governor Lujan's approach to flareups in cases, and she will not be loosening restrictions any time soon. Other governors, including several who tend more toward protecting businesses, are starting to really tighten restrictions in their states, indicating that there is real fear at the policy-making level that this is going to get worse before it gets better. For the AMPs, I am thinking this may last longer than it did the first time.
Sounds like it's time to head over to LA for some of that Kgirl action
That sounds fun. I lived in Korea during my early 20s and had the time of my life with the korean girls. Hairy pussy and creampies galore.
Does anybody know if any amps are taking appointments besides Shang ra la? Most of the other ones say they are closed when I reach out and others no response
There are two listings on SkiptheGames for Asian girls... One is at the airport massage place and the other is on San Mateo. You can try booking through there.
I called they said they are closed. But they dont know who I am
Perhaps if they know you it might be different.

I will be visiting my ATF this weekend at her place. Good luck men and godspeed.
My ATF already left the state. Bummer.
Sorry to hear that! During the first covid run in late February my ATF and I were supposed to meet up and it never materialized and we have since lost touch. People die as well as relationships. Bummer is right.
I've had success calling ahead for appointments.