Nancy Peloci’s Husband Arrested and Charged With DUI.

https://www.tmz.com/2022/05/29/nancy...sted-dui-napa/

Hey, it is what it is.

He was over the limit, involved in an accident, and got his ass hauled in.

I wonder if they tossed him in the “tank”.

This could get interesting.
I but being married to her he has to drink give the poor guy a break.
Well at least he didn't run over and murder someone like the gop state attorney in one of the Dakota's. I think he is still in office thanks to the gop. Killing and sex trafficking ain't no crime if you're gop. Or taking billions from the Saudi Prince

Dah...fucking morons ain't got no clue...they just drink more kool aid and snif more lead

https://www.tmz.com/2022/05/29/nancy...sted-dui-napa/

Hey, it is what it is.

He was over the limit, involved in an accident, and got his ass hauled in.

I wonder if they tossed him in the “tank”.

This could get interesting. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Traffic Accidents are Civil Matters. The other driver has one hell of a good law suit and not only is Pelosi going to be either fixing or replacing the other party's vehicle but if there is an injury that's not good for Pelosi financially. A case like this is a young Lawyer's wet dream especially when there is an asshole like Pelosi involved.
couldnt happen to a nice family like pelosis.!
Traffic Accidents are Civil Matters. The other driver has one hell of a good law suit and not only is Pelosi going to be either fixing or replacing the other party's vehicle but if there is an injury that's not good for Pelosi financially. A case like this is a young Lawyer's wet dream especially when there is an asshole like Pelosi involved. Originally Posted by Levianon17

pretty much. reports state the jeep caused the accident by hitting pelosi's car. if he wasn't drunk it's cut and dried. since he was the jeep driver's lawyer will argue he shouldn't even have been on the road. and he shouldn't have been.
  • WTF
  • 06-01-2022, 11:05 AM
You boys sure seem to know Civil Law but are having difficulty with Sussman's not guilty criminal case!
pretty much. reports state the jeep caused the accident by hitting pelosi's car. if he wasn't drunk it's cut and dried. since he was the jeep driver's lawyer will argue he shouldn't even have been on the road. and he shouldn't have been. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I don't know how the accident occurred but regardless if Pelosi was intoxicated above the limit of .08 he's toast.
You boys sure seem to know Civil Law but are having difficulty with Sussman's not guilty criminal case! Originally Posted by WTF
Maybe he sang like a Canary and they cut him a break. Letting the minnow go for bigger fish to catch isn't that unusual.