Are providers unaware of the differences?

Between Fort Worth and Dallas? Why do so many insist on posting ads in one section if they are not based out of that city or area? When I'm looking for a restaurant in Dallas, I don't punch in Fort Worth into my Zagat app. Why waste the hobbyists' time?
Most ladies are just trying to let you know that they are working and available. I live in Tarrant county and have made many trip to Dallas.
Until recently, I only had a North Dallas incall. Now that I have an incall in the Mid Cities, I advertise in both sections. Before that, I only advertised in Dallas.

BTW, thanks for posting this.........makes for a great threAD.
I am on the Fort Worth side, but I have made many trips to Dallas to visit ladies. Closer to home is better, but I don't mind making the trip to see the right lady.
Many fucktards are too lazy to drive from Dallas to Fort Worth, or visa versa.
outcall ladies like myself that travel to both cities...try that one for a threAD!
I live south of the metroplex so I look at both areas. We got east and west covered in the provider ads so when is north and south gonna be in the mix? And some guys complain about not wanting to drive from arlington to Dallas to see a lady. Around 45 miles has been the extent of my furthest hobby visits. Ive driven to north Tarrant County and north Dallas County and both drives were well worth it.
I only post a Dallas ad when I plan on being in Dallas or am willing to make a trip there for the day.

Tarrant County is my home. So if you see an ad in Dallas for me....it's because I am really going to be there.
I personaly post in several different areas becasue i do outcalls to several areas ! I also post in Dallas and Fort Worth section because I have an incall in the Dallas area and I also provide incalls in Arlington which is very close to Fort Worth !
I do many out calls. I travel often all over the area. I don't like anyone to get left out