Is Dallas a tougher town for hobbying than elsewhere? (references etc)

Or is it just me? Is there a history of unusual LE problems? Just asking as I've been in and out of the hobby here and there for years and in several major cities but the screening requirements here seem by far the strictest.

The norm here seems to be a combination of p411 (not for me) and/or 3 refs from well known providers. I totally understand the risks on the provider's end but for a casual hobbyist or somebody coming to a new town this is a tall order. Just from a logistics standpoint, if I had dozens of providers out there waiting to vouch for me, to get 3 of them into contact with a new date could be difficult.

Just my observation,
It depends. From my experience, some were pretty cool and just pmed me back and forth and thats all. Some needed references, (nothing wrong with that) Some wanted other stuff like job info, phone number ect. along with references. So it varies I guess.
Dallas is easy to hobby in.
One of the reasons the ladies ask for 3 references is they have a higher probability of actually hearing back from 1.
really easy for me, and i'm not a p411 member... just be sincere and honest with the ladies and they'll treat you well.
  • ALAYA
  • 06-14-2012, 04:00 PM
Coming your way
I don't think Dallas is any more difficult than other cities. I find that women are even more stricter is other cities than Dallas.

Dallas has a lot of providers and for the most part, their screen process is reasonable.

I actually find most of them dont' screen enough.
I have never had issues in the Dallas area. Like stated above sometimes it takes time for references to get back to providers. Just part of the game.
Glad to here its easy to hobby here, I'll be visiting this week...as far as reference, I wish the girls would reply like they say theymwill
Same here some reply and some are just down right rude...one told me that if she did see him see wasn't going to tell me..I just laugh karma will be there...
If you are new or have been out awhile, it can be a little difficult to get moving fast. But Dalllas in general is the envy of many towns.
I have never had issues in the Dallas area. Like stated above sometimes it takes time for references to get back to providers. Just part of the game. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
Same here. Once you get in touch with a provider, Dallas girls are fairly easy to schedule with. The problem I have is getting a reply to a pm here. A lot of girls don't bother to check their messages but once or twice a week. I may have to get my P411 reinstated. If you have it, use it.
I usually only ask for refrrences with newbies or guys who have done little reviews but if a guys has done several good reviews with repitable providers its ok. Most of the time some providers dont even respond to u when trying to get an ok for a guy..
Good input all. I'm a little wary of p411, Id be worried about them getting shut down by LE and having a huge list of hobby names sitting out there ready to be used by anyone.

I guess I was lucky with my last stomping grounds. Got setup with a couple great agencies without much hassle. Unfortunately I do have an older handle here but I had it and the associated email turned off last year for personal reasons. Oh well, I do have one review to write based on Dallas though.
Good input all. I'm a little wary of p411, Id be worried about them getting shut down by LE and having a huge list of hobby names sitting out there ready to be used by anyone. Originally Posted by drm1901
P411 is located in Canada. LE here cant touch them.

Other than Gina being the bomb when it comes to hobby, P411 is really the safest way (I think) for any hobbyist to hobby

I mean, P411's track record for security/safety and especially the privacy issues alone is a no brainer, I think anyway.