She's dressed like a ho'!

Oh wait........

Seriously. Letting a gal know your preference in attire is perfectly acceptable even if you need her to dress down in case someone might see her with you.

Especially when doing an outcall to your residence. If you DON'T tell her to be conservative then don't be surprised if she shows up dressed all sexy for you and give your neighbors a nice show.

I've never had a lady get angry over, or refuse, a request to dress comfortably.

Uuuuum but fuzzy slippers and flannel PJs are a leeeeettle over the top.
Curlers add a nice touch though.
And the white stick from a BlowPop poking out the corner of her mouth tops off the picture.
Curlers add a nice touch though. Originally Posted by Lana Warren
And face cream...although that can be supplied during.
  • Paven
  • 06-16-2012, 09:32 AM
Common sense doesn't seem to be very common anymore lol.

One of my recent outcalls to a very nice home was during the evening on a warm
Texas night and I wore shorts, cute flat sandals and a nice top. No 6 inch stiletto "Look at me" shoes or sheer mesh glitter shirt lol. The fellow I saw told me how thankful he was that I didn't show up wearing the aforementioned type of outfit lol. Even as a single guy he didn't want his neighbors wondering what was up!
I always try to dress to impress...not like a "ho". Sometimes classier is sexier. IMHO.
That is why i like a good incall, i want her to dress sexy as hell
Ladies, when doing an outcall, you should dress like you are going to the mall with your mother or grandmother.
I realize that for some, this might still mean stilletto heels and "ho" attire, but I think you know what I mean.
Conservative dress.
After all, what if something happens and there is a run-in involving LE?
It will be kind of hard to convince a cop that you were just visiting a friend if you're dressed like Trixie at the strip-club.
Common sense doesn't seem to be very common anymore lol.! Originally Posted by Paven
AAAAAAAAMMMMENNNNNNNN! If anyone has ever worked retail then you know the statement above to be true. Oh and "the customer is always right", pffft my ass they are.
Being that I'm 24 my swag may be a little inappropriate. So I always bring a few dresses to slip on over my kinky suit
I like this thread........
Anything can be sexy, it depends on the lady, how she is wearing it, and her attitude. I have seen ladies look just as sexy, if not more so, in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt then in a lingerie from VC. It has more to do with the lady than the cloths.
Sometimes I'll be out somewhere and see a woman I'd really like to fuck, but can't. That's what I want my provider wearing. Maybe that's a sundress, maybe that's a silk office blouse and pencil skirt. Generally, it's whatever my assistant wore that day unless it's Friday (for some reason, that girl can't look good in jeans).
I had a provider show up for an outcall that was absolutely an insane situation. She said she was in my town, she actually drove 2 hours to see me. When she showed, it looked as though she was dressed for a strip club. Stripper shoes, black skin tight dress, bright blue bikini top under the dress. Platinum blonde hair with blue streaks. She looked hot and beautiful. But not discrete at all. Lol! Glad she did drive 2 hours and showed at 2 am. She left at about 5:30 or so and by then I really noticed how much she stood out.
Someone asked to see me in Yoga pants!

Too cute!

Never had that requested