In your opinion Best Citiies to visit for Hobby

Clients and Providers alike what is the best places to visit in the Hobby? Interested in the people, safety, and ability to make a good amount of money for my time there. I am a Dallas based provider, which is just saturated with providers, but I do go the extra mile to satisfy all of my clients but want to see more cities with great clients to explore this sensual pleasure lifestyle that we are a part of. Please tell what you think not what you read.
Anywhere but Dallas. I have found San Antonio and Austin to be great and have had great experiences with providers there that go out of their way to keep an appt unlike what you are finding here in DFW where one is lucky if the gal returns correspondence or even shows, imho. I guess you have to be in the loop with some of the higher in demand gals which i am not given my low volume hobbying experience.
Anywhere but Dallas. I have found San Antonio and Austin to be great and have had great experiences with providers there that go out of their way to keep an appt unlike what you are finding here in DFW where one is lucky if the gal returns correspondence or even shows, imho. I guess you have to be in the loop with some of the higher in demand gals which i am not given my low volume hobbying experience. Originally Posted by Newb2010
Mmmmmmm , don't know about that. I'm pretty new and have been given every opportunity to visit all I have requested. Not having 411 , means a lot more work for providers to validate refs. Dallas is where you build on a reputation of respect and decent menu options . Dallas also has been a city of second chances . Jus my 2 cents ... Patience newb2010 , patience
Personally, I find Las Vegas to be very expensive compared to Dallas. Also, the asian girls in Las Vegas are not nearly as nice looking. The one thing about Vegas I prefer, though, is the old bar in the hotel situation. That has been a goldmine for me downtown.
Also, after about 2:00 AM in front of that ridiculously overpriced strip club Glitter Gulch, you can find many classic streetwalkers, though I have never partaken, so I can't tell you the going rate. It being Vegas, it is probably too high.
My first experiences in the hobby were in Denver in 05' and Phoenix in 07' and both places were fun back then. Not sure how they are now.

Of course my favorite place to go which is once or twice a year is Costa Rica though.
New Orleans sucks

Memphis & Nashville are good
Dallas is great
Austin is good
St Louis is great
As a client I have enjoyed Dallas and Phoenix in the US. 3-5 years (when I was more active) they both offered young GFEs at competitive rates. Internationally, I liked Montreal, Toronto, Budapest, Macau, Hong Kong, and Singapore. These international locations have late selections, reasonable prices, and it's legal.

Seeing as you are a provider and need to earn a living my list may be of better use as a list of places to avoid. Good Luck!
san antonio
  • Sami
  • 06-21-2012, 07:29 AM
I have to say OKC is a great place the guys are awesome there! Chicago & KCMO are also on my favorite list. I have been through AR some good guys there and SNL is the best, all of TN a couple times it's hit and miss, BUT I love the smokies. I will move to TN one day.

My to least favorite and will not return was Atlanta, Birmingham.
Boston
I have to say OKC is a great place the guys are awesome there! Chicago & KCMO are also on my favorite list. I have been through AR some good guys there and SNL is the best, all of TN a couple times it's hit and miss, BUT I love the smokies. I will move to TN one day.

My to least favorite and will not return was Atlanta, Birmingham. Originally Posted by Sami
OKC was just voted Manliest City in America:

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/okl...ity-2012-06-11
OKC is getting my first stop this week with that I have a friend coming with me, Denver your next on my list. Thanks for all the feedback so far.
Des Moines is great!