Hate to Do this!!

I love my all time fav moderator until he left me at the stripclub Babydolls.. this is so fucked up in so many levels because I didnt expect this from him... but Im home safe thank god

GDLMAN not cool...
How is this Alert worthy?
must have left her with the tab..
uh if something would of happend to me it be on him.. Thats how... you dont invite someone out and then leave them no matter how drunk u get... do u get it now
Uh no not the tab thank god....
I quote...."Alerts - Dallas Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material."

Leaving some one at a strip club doesnt rank up there like having an immediate safety issue like your life threatened or beat up...pimp robbing you..etc....

Must be me...Glad the cab ride home was cool and your safe.
So i should post the alert if i get raped from being left behind or killed ok I will do that.. This is DALLAS by the way
not kewl...
glad your safe
No, he should not have left you there since he took you there, but I am confused; was this a compensated date? I'm not standing up for GLDMAN or any fellow who would act so ungentlemanly and thoughtlessly, but I do think Ghostrider has a point if this wasn't an actual paid engagement, and you already have another thread on this that would've sufficed as a warning.

Anything bad can happen anywhere, but honestly, a strip club is probably safer than a regular club because they HAVE to be. I've never heard of a female patron being assaulted in one, and a word to the management about the circumstances would have secured you personal attention until you were safely ensconced in a car. However, I'm sure it was upsetting to be stranded, and I would have been livid.

What excuse has he given for such behavior? I would imagine he's not going to remain silent unless he's embarrassed beyond belief, or flat out got so plastered he doesn't remember.
A second thread about the same bullshit.

how bout a third with a better title like 'boycotting chat until the evil gdlman is drawn and quartered?'
A second thread about the same bullshit.

how bout a third with a better title like 'boycotting chat until the evil gdlman is drawn and quartered?' Originally Posted by monkmonk

Will they be selling video of this?
I didint leave you high and dry. You were very drunk and I even asked you if you wanted a ride home. It was 4:30 and I was leaving with my guys. You declined and I gave you 80 dollars for cab fare. How is that leaving you high and dry? Thats all I will say on this. I have no idea what your agenda is here.
Since we have a topic about this already here in co-ed, I'm going to close this to keep everyone on the same thread.