Something more...

OK, so I happen to think the brain is the most important sex organ (definitely the biggest on me). So, what's out there for the guy who wants to experience something more than just wham bam, thank you ma'am? Like...

Voyeur: Some of the most exciting experiences I've had involved just watching her with a toy or a partner...and taking care of things myself when I couldn't stand it any longer. Watching cuckold/hotwife videos on xhamster is sorta my thing.

Light domination: A new area for me, but something that interest me.

Body worship: Your's not mine! I want to take time to enjoy the view.

MFM: Something I'd like to try with right people.

Hell...there's probably stuff out there I might like that I don't even know about. After all, variety is the spice of life. Right? Not in a rush, just putting some feelers out there.
All good topics for discussion. The idea that a visit is more than just sex is well worth pursuing.

If you are looking for specifics, the ISO forum may help you locate a playmate for your explorations. I'd look for PM responses only, as ISOs tend to become pile-ons for providers who don't actually meet the ISO need...but that's a personal preference.
  • shlub
  • 06-20-2012, 06:35 PM
You could also communicate to one of you favorites that you are interested in trying more... She might have some of the same fantasies, provide recommendations or even check with other regulars that she trusts to gauge interest in MFM.
Have you tried Lei Lee from P411 and her Nuru massage? She also goes by Leilover on here. I believe she is into quite a few different things, has a toy box full of gadgets. I just had her Nuru which is amazing, slippery slide naked goodness all over you before we 69'd until our toes were curled.