Hobbyist. Can you tell if a provider is truly bisexual or not?

I really love sex with men but every once in awhile, my kitty kat and tongue just really crave super hot horny female to play with. I would think two providers who would jump each others bone weather you are in the room or not would it's project itself in the session in a great way.

I know at this stage of life, I would LOVE to meet that ONE freaky provider who could I get down and dirty with both in session and alone time.

So my question to you guys is this?
When you have a double session with two hot providers, can you tell if they are truly bisexual and really into each other or just going through the motions?

Okay I need to go now.
Time to break out BOB. Just thinking about sex with a hot woman gets the kitty kat purring like crazy.

Meeeowwww!
GREAT QUESTION?
I can't tell but then again i don't care. When I have done doubles, I prefer where the focus is on me. So if the ladies are bi-sexual or not is not my concern I wish you luck in finding a lady that gives you what you want. In the mean time since i am a lesbian thru and thru I don't mind trying or being a volunteer substitute
No
If they do a poor job of going through the motions, you can tell. If they do a good job, you'll never know, which is just as good as them being truly bi for this scenario.
Not if the provider is worth is shit.
Not if the provider is worth is shit. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Post of the month!!

I've worked with several ladies and only one was truly bisexual, so far. Can we say enough great things about the gorgeous and beyond-intelligent, Wynter Stark??

She loves my pu**y like she loves French Vanilla ice cream, and it's very reciprocated

The other ladies I've doubled with were still fun, but there is really nothing like two women who actually can't get enough of each other I'm pretty positive those who have been with us know the difference
I agree....
I think if 2 providers are truly bi and they lick oh I mean like each other, it would show.
I always find it easier to do doubles with a lady that well... likes ladies! If she doesnt im always fearful she'll just stand off to the side as an observer opposed to being an active participant in our 3way play. Some girls are real actressess and can do gay for pay... but if my gentlmen is looking for a genuine girl on girl on guy experience than its best embodied by me and the girl being into each other and into him.
  • jwood
  • 04-28-2013, 03:27 PM
Haven't done that many doubles, but in a 1 on 1 if the lady licks on my nipples really good she might be bi.
  • zebra
  • 04-28-2013, 07:39 PM
read my profile on P411. this is just a personal preference for me, I've posted once or twice here iso of ladies who are truly bi in their private life for fmf encounters. I received quite a few responses and spoken to several. Being involved with two aggressive bi ladies is like getting prodded with a cattle rod, it's electric! and ohh soo erotic! Straight women are beautiful, but boring. Bi women are exciting and the kitty's meow!