Condom head ???

I never get calls... why does everybody want raw head from strangers at that...
I never get calls... why does everybody want raw head from strangers at that... Originally Posted by OrallyGifted
I'm not sure I understand. Are you asking why guys like BBBJ instead of CBJ?
Yes .... why they dont care about safety
Some guys prefer a bj in a session. The difference between cbj and bbbj is significant.

From what I have read, the receiver of the bj has risk, but not as much as the giver. From the hobbyist's perspective, why not? I understand why the provider would prefer the condom.

Plus it depends on the condom, some are better for that than others. I have had CBJs where I could barely tell anything was happening. I am not trying to sound mean, from what I read some people on this site have a harder time keeping junior excited. If you can barely feel the action, CBJs are useless.

If you have a hobbyist that specifically wants a bj, why would he want cbj? I am not saying that is right, but just giving you a different perspective.
I only do cbj due to my personal health risks im willing to take but if you put a little condom safe lube and still to lots of teasing and go deep with it I dont get many complaints
Personally, when I offer CBJ, I will no longer offer BJ.

Recognize that in a pool of women ( some younger, and in different varieties) who offer BBBJ for rides, meals for kids, etc, much less for $$, the market for bbbj is huge, especially in major cities like Dallas and Houston. There are guys who like cbj, but the market is just significantly smaller.

Try marketing yourself differently to reach your desired audience.
Oh, Eva! Always the voice of reason.

I have say, when all is said and done, if you look at the numbers...the risk of Sex with a Condom outweighs the risk of Oral Sex with a Condom.

Many things can be spread by skin to skin contact with the uncovered parts of the body. At least when you are giving a BBBJ, you can get a good look at it before putting it in your mouth. Plus there's a bigger chance of the condom breaking than oral transmission.

The chance of getting anything from a tiny bit of pre ejaculate fluid is infinitesimal. CIMINO would be different, but that's not what were talking about.

If you're worried about Herpes or HPV, then you should now that these can be active at the bases of the penis, therefore easily spread during Sex, condom or not.
I keep a peroxide spray bottle in my car for afterwards. I suggest ladies keep a bottle to mix with water for themselves (1 part each of hydro peroxide & water) to rinse after giving bbbj. You don't know where these MF'ers dicks been. Some of these jokers have wives that they bb, and she could be fucking around on him. They could be fucking other guys in the ass...bb.

After a blow session, hit the rinse. Hell, have it pre-mixed and ready to go in between. Gargle real good. Get all the corners of your mouth and you should be fine.

I've never never tasted one myself, but I'm pretty sure dick tastes better than condoms...especially Trojans. Just make sure a MF'er washes up beforehand.
If you provide CBJ, and you're not getting calls due to the market dick-tating that it likes BBBJ, I would say change your marketing. Obviously you should not offer or do something you don't feel comfy with.

What about finding something that you do feel comfortable with that the market likes or is requesting? It's all about marketing and image. I'm sure good things will happen for you sweetie.
If you provide CBJ, and you're not getting calls due to the market dick-tating that it likes BBBJ, I would say change your marketing. Obviously you should not offer or do something you don't feel comfy with.

What about finding something that you do feel comfortable with that the market likes or is requesting? It's all about marketing and image. I'm sure good things will happen for you sweetie. Originally Posted by Holly Love
Great advice, Holly.
I don't mind the CBJ, I just don't want you wearing that fuckin hoodie.
I only do cbj due to my personal health risks im willing to take but if you put a little condom safe lube and still to lots of teasing and go deep with it I dont get many complaints Originally Posted by giasanto38ddd
That's because guys that really WANT bbbj don't go to providers that only do CBJ

this

But when I first saw the title of this thread I thought of this.....
Oh, Eva! Always the voice of reason.

I have say, when all is said and done, if you look at the numbers...the risk of Sex with a Condom outweighs the risk of Oral Sex with a Condom.

Many things can be spread by skin to skin contact with the uncovered parts of the body. At least when you are giving a BBBJ, you can get a good look at it before putting it in your mouth. Plus there's a bigger chance of the condom breaking than oral transmission.

The chance of getting anything from a tiny bit of pre ejaculate fluid is infinitesimal. CIMINO would be different, but that's not what were talking about.

If you're worried about Herpes or HPV, then you should now that these can be active at the bases of the penis, therefore easily spread during Sex, condom or not. Originally Posted by LilMynx69

Thanks hun, sound advice yourself
Covered taint tickling is wrong.