New agency? Anybody tried them?

http://www.queenofheartsaustin.com/home.html

Short on pictures. Very little info regarding rates/incall/outcall/etc. Has anybody else heard of them or tried them?
Mia looks hot
Tried to book a date with Vaughn (she looks smoking hot!). Got robbed at gun point, then they shoved a chicken wing up my ass!!! It was all females who did this, no sign of any male pimps if that means anything
Tried to book a date with Vaughn (she looks smoking hot!). Got robbed at gun point, then they shoved a chicken wing up my ass!!! It was all females who did this, no sign of any male pimps if that means anything Originally Posted by Little Monster
I knew you were into some kinky shit but that takes the cake. What was the upcharge for the chicken wing up your ass?😳 Was it buffalo hot or mild?
Lil Monster only takes his ass wings hot.
Tried to book a date with Vaughn (she looks smoking hot!). Got robbed at gun point, then they shoved a chicken wing up my ass!!! It was all females who did this, no sign of any male pimps if that means anything Originally Posted by Little Monster
So. From what I'm reading.
You only took part of the cock up your ass.
Hmmm. We may have to get a judges decision on this
If'n LM din't git celery sticks an' bleu cheese dressing wif his wings, he got short changed!!! Thet sorta thang oughta go in the Alerts secshun.
I knew you were into some kinky shit but that takes the cake. What was the upcharge for the chicken wing up your ass?😳 Was it buffalo hot or mild? Originally Posted by Fletchlives
A flavor called "Fire in the Hole" sure as hell lived up to it's name!!
Lil Monster only takes his ass wings hot. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Monster has a wing he would LOVE to share with Miss V!!!
If'n LM din't git celery sticks an' bleu cheese dressing wif his wings, he got short changed!!! Thet sorta thang oughta go in the Alerts secshun. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst

Never did really like ranch or blue cheese with my wings. Never did understand the concept of putting sauce on top of sauce