Disgusted with myself TOO

I went to see https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=16736 2/22. Immediately when I walk in he’s showing me his gun trying to make me touch it talking about how he isn’t scared of no one and what he’d do to them. He posted a nasty review about me for no reason. He’s mad I didn’t want him touching my face or do staff edit - B3. The house smelt like spoiled milk and shit mixed together and he was mad I told him about that. When you go on his room he has period blood previously on his sheets. He left out all the shit he did to me but come on the internet to talk shit and stop what I have going on. Clean your house, bleach, pinesol, plug ins. Just throw the whole place away. Beer belly? Hmm I don’t drink. I’m 130 pounds curvy and if you ever needed to FT/Snapchat me first we can do so. I hate liars! Ladies be aware! He’s a lonely old guy that stinks, looks homeless and degrades women. If you’re not shaped like a staff edit - B3 keep it moving.

#14 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
Sorry for the bad experience.
Spoiled milk and shit? Ah the aroma of some of the incalls I’ve been to brings back so many memories. That and remembering how fast I could run back to my car.
I think what happened was that in his eyes there were red flags.

He just wanted to make sure that you and management would not try to harm or rip him off.

Sorry you felt uncomfortable but it shouldn't be that big of a deal.
Spoiled milk and shit, that describes all the kroger's I,have visited
Yuck sorry you had to experience that!
These don't usually end well for the OP. But I'm open-minded ...
Hey mods, rule 19 states that comments made in private are to stay that way. Clearly that hasn't happened in this case. Maybe ask her how she came to know of what I posted in private? Does she have a mantle? Did a WK inform her? Someone deserves the hammer in either case. Or do rules not really pertain?
Thank you girl!
a lonely old guy that stinks lmao....what race is he?
  • Twix
  • 03-03-2019, 04:07 AM
She should’ve just lit a Ciggerrtte ultra lights , that usually helps. Have an Old English Malt lager or two to wash it down with I say! It’s Okay! I Ain’t gonna be broken hearted. ������������������������ ���� Oh I’m such a poor broke old loser what do I know . ������������
A damn white guy (says he's a truck driver) he needs to tend to the funk box he calls a home that he wants all these btches to come too...
a lonely old guy that stinks lmao....what race is he? Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
I shouldn't have to do anything if I was invited. I should have left but he had his gun right there.
She should’ve just lit a Ciggerrtte ultra lights , that usually helps. Have an Old English Malt lager or two to wash it down with I say! It’s Okay! I Ain’t gonna be broken hearted. ������������������������ ���� Oh I’m such a poor broke old loser what do I know . ������������ Originally Posted by Twix
1 week and 2 days later I’m still topic of discussion on his end. If I was everything he mentioned in the review why not leave it at that? He wants to degrade me and talk down on me so bad to make Himself feel better. I, personally could give 2 Fucks what he has to say. If people aren’t talking about you then you’re doing something wrong. Little does he know this is publicity and I’m still getting BOOKED! I don’t go back and forth because I’m grown so this is my last response to spoiled milk. Now someone should get hammered? YOU’RE ON MY THREAD. I’m not on yours! You know how many users are on this damn website? You thought no one would forward me the message? I’m not worried about you enough to respond to you but since you walked your ass to my post there you have it. LEAVE ME TF ALONE. If you stand by your word about me stand on one foot then. If you mind the business that pays you this would have ended a week ago. Y’all have a good Sunday! I’m out of here.
So you admit you were forwarded what I wrote in private? Hmmm, Mods?

Hey sweetheart you can try and insult me all you'd like. I don't GAF. Why did you change your profile pic? It'd be simple to prove me a liar. Simply post a selfie of that gut, err, I mean flat belly. All you have to do to prove me wrong. All those bookings? I guess you must now have a no review policy? Because there are none after mine. Come on now, let's see that flat belly.