URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/186881
City: Hurst
State: Texas
Address: Hurst
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: short and blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'3 or 5'4 and curvy, manmade full C breasts and a juicy backside, some nice ink artwork on her midsection
Recommendation: Yes
She sounds like a nice treat.

Yes she does sound like a nice treat. Donation?
Oh hell no. I was thinking 1.40, 1.60 for the service. I didn’t know it was a buck on top of that. Thanks for the info I’ll just drive to my usual in dallas.
Oh hell no. I was thinking 1.40, 1.60 for the service. I didn’t know it was a buck on top of that. Thanks for the info I’ll just drive to my usual in dallas. Originally Posted by rogerstone
There's some wiggle room, I just don't want to oversell you on her as a new client.
My question is about the "manmade full C breasts." In contrast, the review she posts on her ad says "Great all natural body."

The only way I could reconcile these two reports is to say that ALL breasts are (technically) "man-made;" some of those "man-made" breasts happen to be surgically augmented.

FWIW, when I look at her photos, she does not look surgically augmented.
She's not using her own photos in her ad, which is odd because she had an older ad where she did use her own photos and they were more attractive than the current ones IMO.

I am 99% certain they are implants. They're large, full and don't sag, they don't squish like naturals would on someone her age. I will emphasize again that she's curvier than average for all races. For an asian gal her curves are exceedingly rare
Hmmm. I hadn't seen the earlier photos or advert. If you had a link, I'd be interested.

In any case, thanks.
She directed me to a spa when I texted her? Confused about the office building
Hmmm. I hadn't seen the earlier photos or advert. If you had a link, I'd be interested.

In any case, thanks. Originally Posted by Soccerjunky
You're welcome. I did look for them, swear to god, but that ad is gone. Wish I had more info to share.

She directed me to a spa when I texted her? Confused about the office building Originally Posted by Carlosgarcia05
It's not a big office building it's an office suite in a one story building. I think I've provided all the details I can.
She is a sweetheart and worth my buck for the bang
Wonder if she has an ad with pictures? Or anyone has a pic of her? Very curious and thanks in advance!