State: Texas
Address: Studio area
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Up in a bun
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Slim, no fat, beautiful face, Nice MMs
Recommendation: Yes
I did mention it to booker, she said it up to girl. When I was taking to her she said she only does MSOG when customer pops by accident, like within seconds, I didn’t want to be mean to her so I moved on. Now I ask that every time, if they say it’s up to girl I don’t book. I booked an hour, sucks because I popped within 30 thinking I was going to get a second one, I would have ponded her for 45 min if I would of know. Lesson learned…
Good review
Blue, lesson learned
Blue, lesson learned Originally Posted by David Hasselhoff
Agreed… hope others can learn through this also.
I also keep track of that FAST clock.
Just skip the rubdown and you’ll get two pops
I always get 2 pops.

One at the Spa, and another, a Tootsie Pop, on the way home at 7-11.
Just skip the rubdown and you’ll get two pops Originally Posted by aJohnDough
Don’t have the stamina like these young guys
Don’t have the stamina like these young guys Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Go to Low T Center and get your testosterone checked or it could be a sign of heart disease.
I did mention it to booker, she said it up to girl. When I was taking to her she said she only does MSOG when customer pops by accident, like within seconds, I didn’t want to be mean to her so I moved on. Now I ask that every time, if they say it’s up to girl I don’t book. I booked an hour, sucks because I popped within 30 thinking I was going to get a second one, I would have ponded her for 45 min if I would of know. Lesson learned… Originally Posted by BluePanthom
I also keep track of that FAST clock. Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Haha, I’ve noticed that also. Usually 10 min ahead. I point out always…
Go to Low T Center and get your testosterone checked or it could be a sign of heart disease. Originally Posted by ntxguy
I’m on my fourth decade, I take some natural supplements they make a difference. I can pop two in 1 hr and some girls have mentioned how firm the erection is. Low-T is real and will make a big difference… beleive it or not even with the younger fellas in their 30s.

Talk to these girls a bit and they’ll open up.
Ntxguy and BP, thanks for that advice.