Encounter: Cleo is an all around Unicorn!!

Date: 1/16/23
Name: Cleo
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.blossom-k.com/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Farmers Branch
Activities: BBBJ, FOV, CG, DS, MSOG, DT, and Mish.
Hair Length and Color: Black Past Shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Beauty! Wonderful smoking body, nice tight assets, great smile and eyes,
Recommendation: Yes
Lmao, ok buddy lol
wow from kanas? good read man!
She is excellent service but closer to 40, heavily photoshopped pics, small/dropping boobs now. Fun but know what to expect.
Seen Cleo last year and she was a total package. Will be seeing her again this year.
She is excellent service but closer to 40, heavily photoshopped pics, small/dropping boobs now. Fun but know what to expect. Originally Posted by quickfox8

No way this girl is close to 40, late 20s tops. But yes, the boob job in the pics is not real, but she has very squeezable Bs/small Cs.
Seen Cleo last year and she was a total package. Will be seeing her again this year. Originally Posted by DCHung
Good to know new member from Maryland. I read your review of Sue in Laurel, Maryland. Your sentence structure and verbiage sure sounds familiar. Have you been on eccie before with a different handle?
Good to know new member from Maryland. I read your review of Sue in Laurel, Maryland. Your sentence structure and verbiage sure sounds familiar. Have you been on eccie before with a different handle? Originally Posted by ntxguy
Sorry, I didn’t know that wasn’t allowed. I saw posts about Cleo so I decided to contribute my 5c. She is one of the best Asian girls I’ve ever met. I do with we have her around DC.
But why do you have problem with that and why are you trolling to derail the subject?
Sorry, I didn’t know that wasn’t allowed. I saw posts about Cleo so I decided to contribute my 5c. She is one of the best Asian girls I’ve ever met. I do with we have her around DC.
But why do you have problem with that and why are you trolling to derail the subject? Originally Posted by DCHung

It's kinda all he's got.
It's kinda all he's got. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Nah I've got a lot more Henry. FYI we've had a banned member of several handles join in the past with first reviews always in the DC, Virginia and Maryland areas and they always chime in immediately in the Dallas studio forums. I'm sure it's just a coincidence though isn't it?
Nah I've got a lot more Henry. FYI we've had a banned member of several handles join in the past with first reviews always in the DC, Virginia and Maryland areas and they always chime in immediately in the Dallas studio forums. I'm sure it's just a coincidence though isn't it? Originally Posted by ntxguy
Agreed

Agreed

Originally Posted by txcasper
Absolutely!!!!
Nah I've got a lot more Henry. FYI we've had a banned member of several handles join in the past with first reviews always in the DC, Virginia and Maryland areas and they always chime in immediately in the Dallas studio forums. I'm sure it's just a coincidence though isn't it? Originally Posted by ntxguy
Maybe because Dallas is the 2nd Mecca of Korean pussies Spas. Quick fly to Dallas will get us fine Korean pussies and high quality girls like Cleo. Oh and much cheaper than DC girls. Didn’t know Dallas boys will be so hostile or paranoid. Don’t be worried, we won’t take your girls away even though I am sure girls like DC generosity more with more $ to spare. These girls will be looking for $500 to $1,000 in DC area. Keep up the good work of keeping $ low in Dallas so it will be worth for us to fly to Big D with our Big D$.