The No Nut November Studio Boycott with the AMP Bros

I wanted to get this started ahead of time, since the coming week is a little busy for me.

This is The November thread for the Studio Boycott! I would like to also invite the AMP Bros, since the AMP scene took a hit. We are boycotting the decision by the studios to increase the hourly rate to 320 for an hour. This seemed like a greed motive, as their explanation was the other studios inflated as well. The Boycott includes: AS, KF, BK, GL, and SF. The recent suspiciously New handles to promote and the state of the thread has taken a huge hit, let's get things back on track.

I'll include some good thread links.

This is a good thread on how to spot the local promoter trash: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2947430

This is a thread that shows how down bad some of the other mongers are and pretty much shows who are affiliated with studios. Comment 2 and 39 make me want to Boycott harder
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2942600

Also if you use yandex, you can reverse image photos to see if girls are using fake photos. LETS GET IT.
Good post spring.

Only https://www.lunapalace.net/welcome is still a cool 300 a hour if you decide to hit up a studio that’s where I’ve been going lately. LP is confirmed legit already if you had any doubts
Lol. Keep going guys, but you’re missing out on some good p. talent
I registered to mainly get a vibe on some places and women but you guys in this boycott and now continue for a no nut November make me laugh. What's next. NO DICK DECEMBER or just take it in the ass January?

I read the post and I know I am missing a lot but it sure looks like all you promoters are promoting Luna place as the other group are promoting their stuff. I do not see a difference in any argument. You are hiding it better than the other guys and yet still you bash them.

Just on the outside looking in but I will say that if you can not afford the 20 difference then you should do something else with your life or better yet, come to an internet site and bitch about like a bunch of old ladies. I suppose this takes the place of free coffee at McDonalds where the old men used to hang out and talk about the world going to hell in a hand basket. I enjoy the ramblings that will follow an the attack on me since I am a Newby here. I could give a shit about your opinions or future name calling. A spade is a spade and quit calling the kettle black.
You said you read the post.. but then you say about it just being 20. That tells me you did not read the post or understand it correctly. Thats ok though. I dont plan on doing any name calling. Im just going to ignore and move on.

I really dont feel like I am missing any good "p talent"... a lot, if not most, of the reviews are embellished promoter bs... we have all learned to ignore or take with a grain of salt. There may be one or two I am interested based on like Bobs review.. but I dont feel the need to go. I have my regulars and LP if I need that asian itch scratched.
I registered to mainly get a vibe on some places and women but you guys in this boycott and now continue for a no nut November make me laugh. What's next. NO DICK DECEMBER or just take it in the ass January?

I read the post and I know I am missing a lot but it sure looks like all you promoters are promoting Luna place as the other group are promoting their stuff. I do not see a difference in any argument. You are hiding it better than the other guys and yet still you bash them.

Just on the outside looking in but I will say that if you can not afford the 20 difference then you should do something else with your life or better yet, come to an internet site and bitch about like a bunch of old ladies. I suppose this takes the place of free coffee at McDonalds where the old men used to hang out and talk about the world going to hell in a hand basket. I enjoy the ramblings that will follow an the attack on me since I am a Newby here. I could give a shit about your opinions or future name calling. A spade is a spade and quit calling the kettle black. Originally Posted by Texasfan76
Nice October the 8th account
Nice October the 8th account Originally Posted by SpringFest
Notice the other quack account is beginning of April...
Lol. Keep going guys, but you’re missing out on some good p. talent Originally Posted by 2balls75
Nah, there are plenty of other options besides studios.
Notice the other quack account is beginning of April... Originally Posted by txcasper
Yeah, I noticed that too, lol. Bro we’re on the same team, I have exactly 1 more studio visit this month than you do. Keeping my money in my wallet.
Nah, there are plenty of other options besides studios. Originally Posted by txcasper

Yup. I wish ToriC wasnt so expensive.. I would make her my regular.
Amber/MsLilPretty is fun.. tho TCB can be better sometimes.

HarleyQuinn always a good time.
Anns girls are all great. and they are 100 more than a studio.. They are also a I want to splurge type of thing for me, but I Would go to them right now over the studios just out of principle.
100%
This is about principle; simps don't get it and we shouldn't expect them to....If you keep giving up and paying multiple increases in the same year when does it stop? According to the simps you just keep paying up since money is free.
How many "noobies" have we seen this month that magically "just got here fellas, I don't know whats going on.....but im an expert on this hobbie" type shit...GTFO

Nah, there are plenty of other options besides studios. Originally Posted by txcasper
Idk apparently if we give our business to lp or other indies we’re sexually frustrated lol. Complete joke.
Idk apparently if we give our business to lp or other indies we’re sexually frustrated lol. Complete joke. Originally Posted by SpringFest
Its simp logic...gaslight and project
How many "noobies" have we seen this month that magically "just got here fellas, I don't know whats going on.....but im an expert on this hobbie" type shit...GTFO

Originally Posted by txcasper
I couldn't agree more. It's laughable

Just on the outside looking in but I will say that if you can not afford the 20 difference then you should do something else with your life or better yet, come to an internet site and bitch about like a bunch of old ladies. I suppose this takes the place of free coffee at McDonalds where the old men used to hang out and talk about the world going to hell in a hand basket. I enjoy the ramblings that will follow an the attack on me since I am a Newby here. I could give a shit about your opinions or future name calling. A spade is a spade and quit calling the kettle black. Originally Posted by Texasfan76
Jeez the tone of the last paragraph of your rambling and incoherent post sounds all too familiar, hahaha.