Many thanks to Whispers for hosting another great GC luncheon

Just wanted to thank Whispers for organizing another great GC Luncheon.. also want to thank the ladies that took time out of their schedules to make an appearance...thank you ladies, you're the best

I really enjoyed meeting some new people, as well as reconnecting with some others that I had met at previous lunches.

Excellent job again Whispers!

LF
Just wanted to thank Whispers for organizing another great GC Luncheon.. also want to thank the ladies that took time out of their schedules to make an appearance...thank you ladies, you're the best

I really enjoyed meeting some new people, as well as reconnecting with some others that I had met at previous lunches.

Excellent job again Whispers!

LF Originally Posted by LadiesFan
I echo those sentiments! Thanks Whispers!
Great job... thanks for all your hard work!
Great Job! Thanks for putting it together and the intro's!
Thanks for putting it together Whispers! It was great to finally put some handles to faces and great to meet the gals who came out!
  • robtx
  • 08-07-2010, 08:17 AM
Thanks Whispers, had a great time..
great job...
I had to miss this one, unfortunately. See you all next time!
  • unagi
  • 08-07-2010, 12:31 PM
Great to match some faces to handles. Whispers, thanks from bringing that cute dancer from SA up as well.
Sorry I had to miss this one. I won't miss the next one!!!!!

Spacemtn
Thanks alot whispers, I do appreciate the effort.

It was my first SC luncheon and I got to meet some fellow members (and Kelly) and had some fun.
  • ztonk
  • 08-07-2010, 03:14 PM
Hear! Hear! I wholeheartedly agree with the high praise for Whispers and his hard work and tireless efforts to provide us another awesome luncheon. I was happy to help out, and I do appreciate nearly all of you bringing exact change!

It was great to meet a recent addition to our little community, plus getting another chance to flirt with the young lady from SA, and, of course, getting some lap dances for my personal favorite
Yes, it was great Whispers! Thank you very much for your hard work in organizing it. I see in another thread that you were able to blow off some steam later that night.

Btw, the young lady I was with had a great time too.
I had a great time meeting some of you guys, it was great seeing everyone, even though I was a lurker there most of the time.

I didn't get an intro, but the lady up from SA was...striking. Tell her if I ever see her again, I'm proposing marriage.

Thank you for putting this together. I appreciate all the effort put in.
Yup! It was a supremely fun time and all had an excellent time together. Many kind gents and beautiful ladies in attendance. Thank you, dear.