provider that have that tap out pxxxy

Which provider has that pxxxy that will make u tap out quickly
LMAO!!!!!
ha! I do my Kegels religiously!

Kegals ladies kegals!
If you are actually the pussy_ whisper, seems to me you would know that already......I'm just saying!
Cute in the face, small in the waist, tight in the pussy, do you wanna taste?
Kammye and Champagne Brown are both quite snug AA ladies. Jenny at LO is, if you prefer Latina. Lexy, my new favorite at Pleasure Angels isn't super snug but she can tighten up and grip you like a vice. She could pull the condom off with no hands. No white girls come to mind, which only means I need to keep looking.
Kammye and Champagne Brown are both quite snug AA ladies. Jenny at LO is, if you prefer Latina. Lexy, my new favorite at Pleasure Angels isn't super snug but she can tighten up and grip you like a vice. She could pull the condom off with no hands. No white girls come to mind, which only means I need to keep looking. Originally Posted by tbone77494
When I saw this post I was going to say me... I do have a tight kitty meow..
Tap Out?
  • Trey
  • 09-09-2013, 02:44 PM
Pussy so good you can't take it, you'll have to pull out or you'll pop quickly. At least that's my guess what he means.
Oh So He Is Talking About That $1,000,000 .....OH.... Lol
Pussy so good you can't take it, you'll have to pull out or you'll pop quickly. At least that's my guess what he means. Originally Posted by Trey
Now if we tell you , every hard leg in town will tap it , then it won't be tap out material
anymore . Square one
Of course tightness is a function of girth, so I suppose YMMV.
someone gets it! that's why I prefer girth to length any day! for that filled up feeling~
`
Tap out pussy is not all about being tight. It's about being good...damn good.