Asian Goddess thinking to visit your City

I am thinking to visit Houston in few weeks. Was wondering if there is any interested gents? And can you please recommend which area is best to stay?
Thank you!
The search button is your friend. There are tons of threads on this very subject. I wish you a great stay in Houston
Have safe travels and enjoy your stay hon!
Thanks everyone. I appreciate the response.
  • nile
  • 04-13-2019, 02:01 AM
Somewhere on i10 between Baytown and Downtown Houston would be nice. Plenty of hotels there to choose from.
But I’m being selfish bc that be closer to me but I’m sure there are plent of guys on this east side of town would appreciate a hot Asian doing an incall here.
I’d be interested! And I’m sure other gents here would be also ... we love Asians! Come through.
  • Pyle1
  • 04-15-2019, 10:09 AM
I am interested, but I need more photos to see how slender you are, plump in a turn off for me. Feel free to PM me with rate info.
  • Batsy
  • 04-15-2019, 10:22 AM
Just let us know when you plan on being here.
Sign me up! Book in the galleria!!!
Somewhere on i10 between Baytown and Downtown Houston would be nice. Plenty of hotels there to choose from.
But I’m being selfish bc that be closer to me but I’m sure there are plent of guys on this east side of town would appreciate a hot Asian doing an incall here. Originally Posted by nile
There is definitely nothing appealing about the area of I-10 between dowtown amd baytown. Shithole part of town.
There is definitely nothing appealing about the area of I-10 between dowtown amd baytown. Shithole part of town. Originally Posted by Peeekabooo
I concur. That area is a literal waste dump.
I am interested, but I need more photos to see how slender you are, plump in a turn off for me. Feel free to PM me with rate info. Originally Posted by Pyle1
Physical Description: 5’2” 125 lbs Brickhouse. Gents, you will not be disappointed. I wish she had more Pics in her SC to show how SEXY she is. Gorgeous face, beautiful smile. Lean, fit, tight mid-section, perfect natural breasts. Her money maker is AZZsolutely FanAZZtic! She said that she does 300 squats a day to get her BOO-TAY that AZZMAZING! She’s a perfect 10, just stunning!
Out of one of her reviews.
  • Pyle1
  • 04-20-2019, 10:13 AM
I saw that LL, and it sounds pretty good, but it contradicts with brick house. Nothing sexy about a brick house. And since I have zero faith in the physical descriptions I read here, I prefer to see with my own eyes.
Sugarland/Stafford area baby.
  • Batsy
  • 04-26-2019, 07:58 PM
north Houston would be nice but more likely galleria area would be in your best interest as most providers visit that area.