playing safe...

Thanks for not naming me Gary. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Well I almost put you down as geehi Lol
[/b]
That entire post is officially going down in history as one of THE BEST posts that I have ever read on this board! Awesome stuff, SNL--great advice! I hereby nominate it for "Sticky" status!

And as long as I'm offering up suggestions, SweetNLittle – I think you should change the catchphrase above your avatar to "Cunt Sleaze Tramp Whore." You know, embrace it & make it official.

I have a tip for the list – I have my clients save me in their phone under a male pseudonym, so I don't look suspect to a SO in the contact list. And if there is ever any inadvertent communication while "wifey" is around, then I will just appear to be 'one of the guys' & she won't be interested! For this to work, though… It's crucial to avoid texts that say things like, "What color panties are you wearing?" Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Very good point Greg!
Very good point Greg! Originally Posted by prettiniceguy
Turd. Lol
I would recommend getting a prepaid phone for any communication with whomever you are cheating with! I truly don't understand this but sometimes the professional women you contact will either send you an ill timed text or send out a mass text. Obviously this can be a big deal as you might be compromised by this! Happy hunting boys!
If i were married, id just keep a cheap prepaid phone, and and usb drive with portable browser, and use incognito mode, that way nothing is saved. Think that would simplify things. Just a suggestion
Fantastic advice and greatly appreciated. Just want to add one more thing. For those going to outcalls and using gps/google maps/etc.. don't forget to clear those destinations either.