Sex & Motor Vehicles. When was the Last time you...

When was the Last time you did something Sexual In or On a Motor Vehicle?

One of the other threads got me thinking about Sex. Ha..

Oh, and Cars.

I had sex in the Front seat of a 280ZX when I was Younger. And, I'm like 23 now...so, it feels just like Yesterday!

Okay, that's a lie. I'm 24.

Ha...
Good Times...Good Times...

Hell, I'd kill myself trying to do something crazy like that now! I'm Old...I like comfort. Not bangin my head over and over on the roof of a car!

When was the last time for you??!
Nope, never got it on in a car or anything else moving, but this does remind me of back in '83 in the movie risky business when Tom Cruise got nailed by Rebecca De Mornay on the train. Pretty damn hot scene for back then.
Well Kelly,

About four or five years ago I was driving a Honda Pilot while a Lady Friend of mine was enjoying a Lollipop if you get my drift..

I don't know that I will be doing anything like that anymore. Growing older seems to make you take less risks. So it's safer places for me now.

Kelly, but with you. I would have sex anywhere..

Stang
  • Trexx
  • 04-27-2009, 11:24 PM
It was quite a few years ago. I had just gotten my pilot's license. And I bought a single engine, Piper Cherokee 160. The company I worked for had a Cessna twin for the boss. Nice ride. I was able to convince the boss to let me fly my plane to Oklahoma on business. It was a day trip, and my assistant went with me. Assistant was hot, really hot. On the way back, there were threatening clouds. And I wanted to join the mile high club. But, sorry to say, it didnt happen. Due to the low clouds, and my VFR license, I had to join the half mile high club. Hell, it may have been the quarter mile high club. I wasnt watching the gauges as closely as I should have. A BBBJCIMNQNS at 2500 ft is just as good as BBBJCIMNQNS at sea level. Uh... unless you are the one flying the plane. For all of you pilots out there. I did a few touch n go approaches on the way home.
Trexx, you need to upgrade and do it while flying a Bonanza F33!! And a three axis auto pilot will help avoid the touch and go problems. ATC interruptions are another issue, however.

Although I must say that in the back of a King Air with one of the bosses daughters is fun, too. You just have to know your company's pilot real well. Of course it helps is he's banging her, too. Then you've both got someting on each other.
No one seems to remember the old drive-in movies, or going out "necking" at one of many known secluded spots (but the cops knew every one of them)...

Many a cherry was lost (mine included) in the back seat of a car...I'm having a hard time remembering the first time I did it in an actual bed...

My first ex-wife and I felt adventurous one night and went to a drive-in movie down by Houston, got in the back seat and did everything imaginable...fogged up the car windows and everything...

But that's ancient history...
I've had a few BBBJTCNQNS experiences the last was about 5yrs ago on I-35 coming back from taking my then ATF to Austin for an ON'ter. And they think texting while driving is dangerous? nothing compared to sphjr getting excited while driving.
  • TBONE
  • 04-28-2009, 09:24 AM
Note to TB:
1. Buy bigger car
2.No stick shift.
Before kids: All the time in the car. Have a few margaritas at dinner? Guaranteed BJ on the way home. Lots of fingering going on for no apparent reason other than she was wearing a dress. Road trips meant stops along the way to pull into a nice cove of trees for a quick romp.

After kids: Never, ever. Even if we go out for a date, have margaritas, and have a big minivan with tinted windows and seats that lay back. No fucking in the back, no BJ on the ride home, and she never wears dresses anymore.
I can remember when I was a teenager, not yet old enough to drive, and a friend would leave his 1950 pontiac a the movie theater.

I would take his car and my date and visit the stone quarry-OMG the memories.

Now days I'll take a bed anyday over those car dates.

Hell, I'd kill myself trying to do something crazy like that now! I'm Old...I like comfort. Not bangin my head over and over on the roof of a car!

Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
Perhaps you are ready for a swing on the front porch?

To anser the question... I made out in a car in a parking lot between a hotel and a gas station not that long ago...

~1TGA
Lets see. Lost my virginity in HS in the back of Boyfriends truck in a Rice Field in South Texas. Mosquito bites on the naked skin, NOT FUN.

Back in Feb had a little lollipop and half naked fun on the way home from the club with person I was dating at the time.

A few years back, a 3 some in the back seat of a Mercedes in the Saks Parking Garage at Willowbend. In the middle of the afternoon after a liquid lunch at Maggiano's.

NOPE, never been nekkid in a car.
Wow, Kelly... Thank you!

I had completely forgotten about those times!

I can't get this stupid grin off my face.

I lost my virginity in the bed of a black Ford Ranger at a lake party when I was in high school and then the BF & I christened the back seat of my car at another party.

In his truck was awesome. We snuck away and then a group of his buddies drove by & got a great shot of is ass bobbing up & down!! LOL!!

Then, in my car, it was cold outside and we fogged those windows up so much it took 30 minutes to de-fog them. LOL!!

Oh, wait, I had sex with him in the front seat of his truck too in a field & some guy walking his dog walked up on us. Wow, I sex with him a lot in our vehicles. Holy, crap, we did it another time at the park and the battery of his truck died and I missed curfew.

Now, does a 4-wheeler count? We had sex on his 4-wheeler too.

Geez, once I got it once, I became a little rabbit. That poor guy! LOL!

Really, thanks Kelly. I forgot I had that much fun.

All I know is that my boys are going to have to be inconvenienced the same way I was when I was a kid and have sex in random places. They'll thank me for it later though (good memories).
WOW! Ladies.....Kimber and Lauren ha ha ha! I have never done anything in my car. I had the opprotunity to once but she wanted to do it while I was driving. I didn't think I would be able to control the car when I went so I declined. Im a wiggler. LOL
LOL!

Thank Goodness all of you were as Slutty as I was!!! That is awesome!

All of your stories are Great!! Wow..it's bringing back soo many memories. Ahh..to be young and limber again. The Good Ole Days.

1TGA!! You are quite right.

I mugged down with a Hot man in the front seat of my Chevy about a month ago. We had our hands all over each others business! Oooh...it was sooo crazy cool!
Haaaaaaaaaa! He put his hand down my pants and I'm Not going to lie..
It made me HOT HOT HOT! If we would have been in a more secluded area... I would have climbed over that seat...and JUMPED him!!!!!!!!!!

Man, that was so much fun!!!

(Note to self......CALL HOT MAN)

~Kelly TNT