Kim's Spa

Has Kim's spa (Bellaire and Gessner) moved? or closed down? Any intel?
Labor day weekend. Kim strictly observes the holidays like a good Korean. Seek Chinese because they work whenever and wherever.
  • deju
  • 09-03-2018, 12:47 PM
Labor day weekend. Kim strictly observes the holidays like a good Korean. Seek Chinese because they work whenever and wherever. Originally Posted by BackToDrawingBoard
I drove to Kim's. There is a lease sign up. I think he quit the business.
  • fg2
  • 09-04-2018, 01:03 PM
Old man kim called it quits.

For now. He's relocating.
hope he comes back
  • deju
  • 09-04-2018, 01:17 PM
I am glad he is gone. He has the worst spa in Houston. Everything is quick and all of his girls come from NYC with the worst paranoid attitude about Houston. Only broken English Hispanic men use that place. Never deal with a spa managed by a Korean man.
So where the good AMP like 7* at?
  • deju
  • 09-04-2018, 01:52 PM
So where the good AMP like 7* at? Originally Posted by synnersterz
Dallas
Where in dallas and what is it called?
Dallas is spa heaven. Just go t the amp/spa pages in Dallas. There is a full list in sticky’s.
I think he got arrested not long ago,for a bust but not at his place.
  • JDog
  • 09-11-2018, 10:22 PM
What's is the best spa in DAllas?
What's is the best spa in DAllas? Originally Posted by JDog
There is no best. Ask 10 guys there and you’ll probably get 10 different answers. Read the Dallas amp section. Weed through the promoters. They’re pretty obvious. Each amp has at least one or 2 women who’ll have what you’re looking for. Unless Greek is a desire. Then you’re limited to 3 or 4 in Dallas.
But a warning...go to Dallas and you’ll never be happy with Houston again. Nearly every major Spa there, is at least as good as 7 was in its prime.
According to a long time friend and frequent visitor of Kim’s Spa, some of the Kim’s girl alternated or rotated to Magia Spa, I ran into a favorite over a year and a half ago myself at Magia formerly know as L’amour Spa.
According to a long time friend and frequent visitor of Kim’s Spa, some of the Kim’s girl alternated or rotated to Magia Spa, I ran into a favorite over a year and a half ago myself at Magia formerly know as L’amour Spa. Originally Posted by mikemendez
They have been rotating like that forever. It's not new news. Magia is a shit spa with the same shit crew. Maybe one or two girls are ok if they come from LA but the rest are crap and a waste of time. The Mommasan is mentally ill too.