Time wasters?

Is this a problem on here? I haven’t been on long, but I see more guys in my inbox shooting the shit, then actually booking. Why is that? Is it because I’m the new girl or is this how this site is? Not into small talk I’m about actions 😘
  • Sandy
  • 06-18-2019, 10:45 AM
Tell them to call you, and if they don't then just block them.
and do as the other girls do and just start flirting and joining the conversations here on the board.

P.S. keep your inbox empty for when the good guys try to contact you.
It's like that. There are some good guys but 60% are not going to book. Your super hot woman so you shouldn't have a problem
Like the saying goes “Nobody asks more questions than someone who isn’t going to spend any money.” I do appreciate the guys who haven’t wasted my time, I’ve enjoyed you all!
It's like that. There are some good guys but 60% are not going to book. Your super hot woman so you shouldn't have a problem Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe

Thanks beautiful! I’m learning slowly there is a lot of BS
  • cboat
  • 06-18-2019, 01:59 PM
Thanks beautiful! I’m learning slowly there is a lot of BS Originally Posted by JoyLoves
Bring out the WKs. Some is just BS, but a lot of the time guys need more information than what is given in a post. In my opinion a phone # is the very least, but not a 3rd party number. Days and time of availibility is also helpful. I for one really wanted to see you, but going through G or BD is like going through a pimp. Personally I only have certain times and days available to play. If I had known your available days I wouldn't have wasted your time or mine either. As it turned out I saw a little 23 year UTR gal in Tulsa on the day I had free. 3 Bens and she had the place to meet. I hope this doesn't come out wrong. I am still interested, but I don't see it happening with our schedule conflicts.
  • cboat
  • 06-18-2019, 02:01 PM
Like the saying goes “Nobody asks more questions than someone who isn’t going to spend any money.” I do appreciate the guys who haven’t wasted my time, I’ve enjoyed you all! Originally Posted by JoyLoves
Or somebody who has been burned a time or two.
Or somebody who has been burned a time or two. Originally Posted by cboat

With your way of speaking to me I don’t care to see you.
Stick with your 23 year old GAL and the few bands, your response just gave me my answer if I want to see you in the future. Not a chance.

Happy hobbying!
  • cboat
  • 06-18-2019, 05:42 PM
Let's take this off the boards. I am very sorry you took my comments the wrong way,but from the messages I have gotten I am not alone. You should check the rates of others in your age bracket in this area. Every reference I sent you has their own in call location. I your business, but don't expect get many takers for a Chevy at Mercedes prices. I would love to try and get this cleared up. PM me if you want to.
Cboat you said nothing wrong brother. Ladies can put info in their Sig line including rates.

As far as time wasters they grumble yet Saturday I sent messages to 4 separate ladies that I was coming to Arkansas & would like to meet. Zero responce until 12 hours before I am leaving
  • cboat
  • 06-18-2019, 07:31 PM
Cboat you said nothing wrong brother. Ladies can put info in their Sig line including rates.

As far as time wasters they grumble yet Saturday I sent messages to 4 separate ladies that I was coming to Arkansas & would like to meet. Zero responce until 12 hours before I am leaving Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Been down that road several times.
Let's take this off the boards. I am very sorry you took my comments the wrong way,but from the messages I have gotten I am not alone. You should check the rates of others in your age bracket in this area. Every reference I sent you has their own in call location. I your business, but don't expect get many takers for a Chevy at Mercedes prices. I would love to try and get this cleared up. PM me if you want to. Originally Posted by cboat
Haggling? If it’s out of your price range no need to try and tell someone what they are worth. Sounds to me you’re the one trying to buy a Benz for a Chevy price. 😂

As far as time wasters they grumble yet Saturday I sent messages to 4 separate ladies that I was coming to Arkansas & would like to meet. Zero responce until 12 hours before I am leaving Originally Posted by WMJ4657
this.
  • cboat
  • 06-19-2019, 01:54 AM
GPS strikes again.Guess you missed the part about our schedules. I have Tuesdays free and as I recall you are a Monday/Thursday girl.
GPS strikes again.Guess you missed the part about our schedules. I have Tuesdays free and as I recall you are a Monday/Thursday girl. Originally Posted by cboat
Again, not true. I work everyday just not nights. If your going to talk about me at least make it facts. I think I’ll live without seeing you.