What's with the long nails???

I am not trying to be offensive here, just a legitimate question.

Is it me, or do these long/fake nails create a buzz kill for anyone?

I just do not think is adds to anything about a woman, It looks ugly, self-indulgent and just a total turn-off.

I could have the hottest woman I have ever seen, and if she has those long nails, I immediately go limp. lol

Sorry, maybe I just do not "get it".
FWIW, I agree with you. I also really dislike the really long fake nails. Don't find them attractive in the least, and in fact find them to be actively unattractive.
I agree. Nice manicured nails, yes. However when they are more than a half inch, they don't look appealing to me.

I think it has to do with the idea more is better. Take over the top fake eye lashes. I don't think they look good either because they just look so unnatural. Same with certain types of augmentation. Really reminds me of Jessica rabbit, overly accentuated.

Of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I prefer things to compliment a person's appearance, not things as a stand alone statement.
Most Women have a problem most men don’t have, the need to give and receive compliments constantly. So when a woman does something unattractive, like make it look like she glued caterpillars to her eyelids, other women feel the need to compliment her on it, even if they don’t like it. This in turn makes her seek out even furrier things to glue to her face, it also makes other women who hear her caterpillars being complimented want caterpillars of her own. I have found this holds true with the fingernails, drawn on eye brows, nose rings, clown makeup and numerous other things.
my concern is a hygiene thing. You see a surgeon scrub the shit out of their hands, and get under the nails. How the fuck does any woman, especially with nails over 1/2 inch get clean? They are known to shit just like, men and I'm pretty sure that anything that might happen with a long nail in the front door or back door is gonna be a nasty experience. Let alone those fucking daggers they are gluing on today. Who's washing, and just how the fuck to they wipe up?? Not only ugly,- but fucking disgusting. And lets not even get into the cultural thing that goes with those fucking nasty things. I've seen just way too many self indulgent videos of female rappers who have them.....I just puked on my shoes.
my concern is a hygiene thing. You see a surgeon scrub the shit out of their hands, and get under the nails. How the fuck does any woman, especially with nails over 1/2 inch get clean? They are known to shit just like, men and I'm pretty sure that anything that might happen with a long nail in the front door or back door is gonna be a nasty experience. Let alone those fucking daggers they are gluing on today. Who's washing, and just how the fuck to they wipe up?? Not only ugly,- but fucking disgusting. And lets not even get into the cultural thing that goes with those fucking nasty things. I've seen just way too many self indulgent videos of female rappers who have them.....I just puked on my shoes. Originally Posted by eyecu2
That’s why everyone should have a bidet. Better technique and hygiene!!! Long nails don’t bother me. As long as they know how to scratch your balls with light strokes.
That’s why everyone should have a bidet. Better technique and hygiene!!! Long nails don’t bother me. As long as they know how to scratch your balls with light strokes. Originally Posted by bambino

Its a shame bidets never caught on in the USA. I was even thinking of getting one of those attachments for the toilet that does the job of a bidet.
So, I pull into Dunkin Doughnuts today for a couple wake up wraps and a bottle of water. I pull up to the take out window to pick it up. I hand the guy my cash hand he had long fingernails painted in Xmas colors. I said WTF!!!! No that bothered me.
Was it a guy with a dick or a guy with a twat?
Yeah I hate those Claws things.
Was it a guy with a dick or a guy with a twat? Originally Posted by AmishGangster
I dunno. The one on Banksville. Check him out. Fucked up nails was all I noticed.
UGH! I remember years ago at the McD's on the corner of Liberty & Stanwix, the Fry Girl had those long-ass Fu-Manchu nails on. As I'm watching her dip into the fries I thinking if I find one in my fries I'm gonna get rich off McDonalds with a lawsuit.
Its a shame bidets never caught on in the USA. I was even thinking of getting one of those attachments for the toilet that does the job of a bidet. Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay
Bidets make sense. Think about it. You’re out doing yard work in the summer. You get all sweaty and dirty. When you come into the house, do you wipe off with a few paper towels and say, “Good enough, I’m clean”? Of course not; you hop in the shower and clean yourself for real. Why the heck do we pretend the paper wipe is getting us clean when we do our business in the bathroom?
I had a session last night with an SA girl who's got fake nails that are close to 3 inches long. Not only do I not find it attractive, but watching her struggle with ordinary, everyday tasks like using a cell phone, dealing with buttons and zippers, etc., was just astonishing. I just don't get why someone would do that to themselves...
I had a session last night with an SA girl who's got fake nails that are close to 3 inches long. Not only do I not find it attractive, but watching her struggle with ordinary, everyday tasks like using a cell phone, dealing with buttons and zippers, etc., was just astonishing. I just don't get why someone would do that to themselves... Originally Posted by laserface

Well, given this younger generations' propensity for body modifications, they see nothing wrong with handicapping themselves.