Screening.

As new ladies join the board who have either not been screening or have not developed a systematic method to do so, they can be in a quandary as to how it is done. The hobbyist wants to see a provider who has taken precautions both for her safety and that of her clients. The provider contacted for references wants to give that reference to a provider who exercises caution in referencing her clients.
Hobbyist what information are you willing to give?
Providers what information do you expect a provider asking for a reference to seek?
Good question Mr.Chan, as a hobbiest I feel it is my responsibility to check her out by reading her reviews and perhaps get other hobbiests opinion about her. If I do my home work as I should and I feel comfortable with the lady's character and reputation then I don't mind giving her the information about me that she ask for so she can screen me. Personally I feel that a lady who has VP status and a respectable reputation will not be out of line and ask for a lot of personal information. On the flip side of that coin perhaps a lady that ask for a lot of personal information, IMHO, is a lady I don't need to meet. I don't mind screening because it is for OUR safety but my personal life stays personal just like her personal life stays personal to her. For example my home address is none of her business just like her home address is none of my business. Just my .02 worth.
  • MrGiz
  • 01-22-2013, 09:36 AM
I pretty much let my P411 profile stand on it's own.... which means P411 girls are almost all that I see. There have been... and probably will be a few exceptions in the future. If asked for references, outside of P411... that's never a problem either.

If overly invasive info is required by a particular lady.... unfortunately, we will not be able to play together. I don't complain about it... it's her call to ask.... and mine, to decline... so be it.

As far as TOFTT.... it doesn't happen often these days.... but I just have to trust my own experience as a guide when I do.
over a drink or cup of coffee for me on screening each other.
I agree with HR. I have participated in this community, and ladies are free to contact any of those is have provided. I do understand those who would like additional information. If they cannot screen me with information that is currently attainable with the reviewed ladies, I am not going to see them.
over a drink or cup of coffee for me on screening each other. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Can this public date be a sting as well? Would you need to request that the provider walk in to a bar, order and consume alcohol first, then you walk up for an introduction? I have done this in other cities, but never here in AR; works well. Once trust is established, all is okay, both ways.

I am constantly amazed with the number of girls that could be set for life in this business if they would step out of the BP forum, establish themselves as true providers and not whores/sluts/hookers. They either have something to hide or someone they are running from, or lack of esteem, or very minimal education, or a combination of each. But then again, if I really knew the scumbuckets that some of these girls have to deal with on a daily basis, I would have a better understanding of their situations. I don't like thinking of this too much, it makes me want to puke and never call another provider again. I guess I am helping one lady at a time by sugaring them heavily.
How about?
ECCIE handle, real first name and hobby phone number?
Too much? Too little?
If you are a provider and have questions about screening, this could be a good place to post your questions.
Moderators might it be useful to have a sticky in Welcome containing an FAQ on screening to help new ladies get a head start on playing safely and efficiently?
How about?
ECCIE handle, If they are on Eccie. real first name Once we are BCD and first name only. and hobby phone number? Sure, they are going to have it anyway with the 2 call system.
Too much? Too little? Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
I would also like to add I appreciate it when a lady shares a name with me, real or not, as long as it sounds realistic. I don't care for calling a lady something like "pretty ass" all the time we visit. The name doesn't have to be her real name just realistic sounding please.
I would also like to add I appreciate it when a lady shares a name with me, real or not, as long as it sounds realistic. I don't care for calling a lady something like "pretty ass" all the time we visit. The name doesn't have to be her real name just realistic sounding please. Originally Posted by horserider

It is hard to set up a meeting calling someone blowjob sally!! no shit, let's get a name we can use.
Mr. Chan, I like that idea of a sticky for new providers and new hobbyist. Since I haven't been playing with ladies other then my regulars as of late I wonder about providing contact info to ladies asking for references. Should you give them the providers' telephone number if not listed in her profile or just or email address?
Mr. Chan, I like that idea of a sticky for new providers and new hobbyist. Since I haven't been playing with ladies other then my regulars as of late I wonder about providing contact info to ladies asking for references. Should you give them the providers' telephone number if not listed in her profile or just or email address? Originally Posted by theotherguy1
From what I've been told and read on the board if a provider doesn't put her phone number in her profile she doesn't want it given out, period. In this case, for screening purposes, the providers have told me it is acceptable to give out their email address only please.
From what I've been told and read on the board if a provider doesn't put her phone number in her profile she doesn't want it given out, period. In this case, for screening purposes, the providers have told me it is acceptable to give out their email address only please. Originally Posted by horserider
The phone number mentioned on screening was for the hobbyist. If one provider
contacts another for a reference there should be more that one item to verify. If a provider asks for a reference for Mr.Chan how does the other provider know it is indeed me? If a provider knows my real first name that is a second verifiable piece of information. My number is a second. If the numbers or first name do not match a red flag should go up for both that I am not Mr.Chan. But if I PM from my ECCIE account then she knows I have access to that account. First verification. Real first name is second which LE should not know. Second piece. Phone number known to the provider being asked for reference is number three. If all three items check out confidence is high that I am Mr. Chan and the reference can be given.
I would personally hate to see this much info posted in open forum for LE to be able to simply look at and say … Ohhh … this is how we need to screen to gather evidence.
All the information is already there with enough research and there is a multitude of experienced providers that are more than willing to take the new girls under their wings and teach them the tools of the trade at no cost what-so-ever. These are the ladies that I would recommend in any event, and I would trust the new ladies that have been mentored by the established ladies.
Due to recent events, I will personally only divulge a small amount of info about myself and will simply walk away if it isn’t sufficient to satisfy the providers screening. No harm & no foul by either party.
I would personally hate to see this much info posted in open forum for LE to be able to simply look at and say … Ohhh … this is how we need to screen to gather evidence.
All the information is already there with enough research and there is a multitude of experienced providers that are more than willing to take the new girls under their wings and teach them the tools of the trade at no cost what-so-ever. These are the ladies that I would recommend in any event, and I would trust the new ladies that have been mentored by the established ladies.
Due to recent events, I will personally only divulge a small amount of info about myself and will simply walk away if it isn’t sufficient to satisfy the providers screening. No harm & no foul by either party. Originally Posted by megustalatina
The assumption that LE don't understanding screening gives them too little credit. The purpose of screening isn't just avoiding LE but also that random ax murderer or serial killer. The greatest risk to the community is providers who do not screen at all because they don't know how. In order to bypass the three verifiable items to pose as me they would have to get access to my account know my phone number and my real first name which only the providers should know. That is getting over several hurdles which is not that easy to do.