Problems booking with Relax

Looking for some help here. Am I doing something wrong when trying to book with Relax2013? Tried calling, goes straight to a full VM. Sent numerous unanswered texts. I have a clean reputation as far as I know, lol. Never had this happen before. Please advise!
  • cyrax
  • 07-26-2015, 02:07 PM
They have strict requirements for new clients that want to join. You look like you fit their criteria so I suggest wait til Monday for a reply.
I have the same issue... Hopefully they will get this straight soon
They are pretty serious about screening. Once you are on the list it is a piece of cake to schedule. Hang in there.
They've jumped the shark in terms of screening. Last I read, you had to know another guy that is already a customer in real life that would vouch for you. If you turned out to be a flake, not only are you blacklisted, but so is the guy who vouched for you. Seems like a lot of fucking hoops for a blowjob.
Thanks for the replies gents! Anyone want to vouch for me, lol! I'll remain vigilant. Happy hobbying!
I was considering a visit there coming in for a weekend from out of town but I guess not
I want to join too but don't know any of their clients. I would love to know bow to bypass that step.