ladies how is biz in dallas?

Hi ladies im making a sudden trip to dallas and was wondering how biz is there?
MANY OF THE GIRLS I'VE SPOKEN WITH ARE HAVING A SLOWER TIME THAN NORMAL. I KNOW I AM. BUT SINCE YOURE NEW AND VISITING I DONT THINK IT WILL BE A PROBLEM
I like your avatar Nina!
it's summer, people are on family vacation.
Summers can be slower all around. On the other hand, I've found that I've had a fruitful time visiting Dallas when others have said it was slow here. There are some gents who will not see visiting providers, and there are some that will especially as your presence would be limited to a short time frame.
I like your avatar Nina! Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Thanks baby
There are many factors that will either make it a succes or not.
As other pointed out, being the flavor of the month is attractive but price, menu, location, communication, are also important.
I would suggest you look at peoples ads and reviews, and try to get an idea of what would work for you.
Good luck!
You asked the ladies what they think about business, but for the most part they can not give you a straight answer. If they say they are busy they may attract competition, and guys will think they are high volume. If they say they are slow, they may have guys wondering what is the problem with them. I almost never see a visiting provider. If I like them they are gone, and if I don't they don't care- they are on down the road. I do have my eye on an exception though haha
A beautiful lady like you shouldn't have any issues. If you're talking about this weekend it may be a little short notice though.