None of the above

Has this concept actually changed from when Richard Pryor presented the concept in 85?

If you are a Democrat, and decide not to vote because you can't stomach Hillary, that is a vote for Trump.

If you are a Republican, and decide not to vote because you can't stomach Trump, that is a vote for Hillary.

That's the reality of the Electoral System of choosing our President.
If you are a Democrat, and decide not to vote because you can't stomach Hillary, that is a vote for Trump.

If you are a Republican, and decide not to vote because you can't stomach Trump, that is a vote for Hillary.

That's the reality of the Electoral System of choosing our President. Originally Posted by Jackie S
in a world that's black & white that would be true, but this is not the case here, there are many shades of grey & color here.

this is a race to the bottom with the candidates losing the fewest possible voters to 3rd parties.

both candidates have issues that don't sit well with loyal party voters.
Great Britain had the Balls, time to stand up Americans!

Of course 0zombies want us GLOBALIZED... R.A.T.s too...

That's the reality of the Electoral System of choosing our President. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Never count out the staets that lack a proper voter ID law that will allow " vote early and often" " get out the vote " programs that the lying liberals push. And without a proper voter ID program in certain states, watch and see how many " absentee " cemetery votes shriLIARy gets. After her getting a walk from a fixed FBI investigation, the lyin libs won't chance an election without their illegal alien and " absentee " vote. Ole suckclown is very probably a " community organizing" voter registrar signing up illegals for the lyin liberlas, so he can tell us all about it !
Normally, I'd support a none of the above choice. But thinking of Hillary as President is too much to inflict on my children and grandchildren. So I'm breaking my own rule, that I've kept since the 1976 election, and I'm going to vote for a major party candidate. At least they didn't nominate Ted Cruz.