Clinton should step down.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chica...olumn,amp.html

If the Democrats and the Clintons really care about the country, she should step down. Her scandals will not go away if she's elected. Her presidency will be mired in legal actions. She could be indicted of crimes. But the Democrats and Clinton knew all of this before they rigged the primary for her. Time to drain the swamp.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.chica...olumn,amp.html

If the Democrats and the Clintons really care about the country, she should step down. Her scandals will not go away if she's elected. Her presidency will be mired in legal actions. She could be indicted of crimes. But the Democrats and Clinton knew all of this before they rigged the primary for her. Time to drain the swamp. Originally Posted by bambino
You should suck a cock- oh never mind you already have been sucking cocks. Do you think Trump is scandal free? What about Trump lawsuit and the 11 sexual allegations - maybe he should step down. I think another transcript or tape will emerge about Trump before it's over. 11 women have accused him of sexual assault maybe Trump should step[ down you faggot.
You should suck a cock- oh never mind you already have been sucking cocks. Do you think Trump is scandal free? What about Trump lawsuit and the 11 sexual allegations - maybe he should step down. I think another transcript or tape will emerge about Trump before it's over. 11 women have accused him of sexual assault maybe Trump should step[ down you faggot. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You're a fraud, stupid, repugnant and a cocksucking punk. Maybe you should hook up with Anthony Weiner you stupid fuck.
Both Clinton AND Trump should step down and save the country from 4 years of agony. Neither candidate is trusted by the American people. Neither candidate is Presidential. Of course we know this won't happen. So go out and vote (I already have) for the candidate you believe will do the least damage to our great country in the next 4 years.
Both Clinton AND Trump should step down and save the country from 4 years of agony. Neither candidate is trusted by the American people. Neither candidate is Presidential. Of course we know this won't happen. So go out and vote (I already have) for the candidate you believe will do the least damage to our great country in the next 4 years. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
OK, you do have a point.

(Puff the Magic Johnson?)
Both Clinton AND Trump should step down and save the country from 4 years of agony. Neither candidate is trusted by the American people. Neither candidate is Presidential. Of course we know this won't happen. So go out and vote (I already have) for the candidate you believe will do the least damage to our great country in the next 4 years. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
True, but Clinton is under a Federal criminal investigation. Electing her would do more harm than Trump.
Poor Bambully...

She will win and SHIT will get DONE in this government again.
Poor Bambully...

She will win and SHIT will get done in this country again. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You know all about shit cocksucking pig. You wallow in it everyday.
Let me guess ... BAMBULLY, The Limpdick Lardass, OINKED!

He must OINK at least five times a day.

I wonder if he's facing Mecca when he OINKS?

Fucking unamerican stooge.
You should suck a cock- oh never mind you already have been sucking cocks. Do you think Trump is scandal free? What about Trump lawsuit and the 11 sexual allegations - maybe he should step down. I think another transcript or tape will emerge about Trump before it's over. 11 women have accused him of sexual assault maybe Trump should step[ down you faggot. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
All those women have to do is file charges. They won't because they can't give the authorities any pertinent information for them to establish probable cause. Trump won't step down, he won't be charged with anything, he'll lose the election. Clinton will be elected and ruin this country as much if not more than Obama has. It's what will happen because it's part of the Globalist plan for America.

Jim