For those who need proof of election fraud....

From Jovan Pulitzer. The inventor of the modern bar code technology. Not a Trump supporter. Just a patriot. It’s 28 minutes so it’s beyond most libtards attention span.

https://youtu.be/J66DB6lu-mg

Why are the Democrats, and some Republicans so afraid of forensic audits? Not bogus recounts of the same fraudulent ballots on the same rigged machines?
Counting the votes has never been the issue. Its the number and validity of those votes.

Why ARE libs so afraid of safer elections????????
Counting the votes has never been the issue. Its the number and validity of those votes.

Why ARE libs so afraid of safer elections???????? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Stalin said “it doesn’t matter who votes, it’s who counts the votes”. You have to admit it, he was right.
SNOOCK.

You know who needs proof of election fraud?

You and the other Trumpanzees.
SNOOCK.

You and the other Trumpanzees. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You wanna bet?

NCSWIC

BAHAHAHAHA
SNOOCK.

You and the other Trumpanzees. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

what will you do when it's proven and even the MSDNC MADCOW has to admit it on her broadcast? call it "FAKE NEWS"? change the channel to Tucker Carlson?

BAHHAAAAAAA
what will you do when it's proven and even the MSDNC MADCOW has to admit it on her broadcast? call it "FAKE NEWS"? change the channel to Tucker Carlson?

BAHHAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
“She” won’t be around soon.
I find that rude and insulting.
I find that rude and insulting. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

didn't you see my post about ratings? Madcow is fading and Tucker is surging

appalling. right??

BAHHAAAAAAAA
I find that rude and insulting. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Dont start that shit yssup! Nobody wants this to turn into another rtm shit show
So please dont start your usual #$%^&. Everybody is back and the banter has been good.
Gotcha!

Are you stalking me?

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!
Damn, the right are full of sore losers and snowflakes. Trump fucking lost so get over it.
Yeah, and Fidel won with 99% of the vote. You lefties, you're so afraid of a little verification.
Our verification is presently occupying the Oval Office.
Our verification is presently occupying the Oval Office. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Is he really occupying the Oval Office?

BAHAHAHAHA