A Serious Ouch-ouch!

Important safety tip:

NEVER EVER, I REPEAT, NEVER EVER SPRAY BUG REPELLANT ON YOUR PRIVATE PARTS!

This weekend I took my troop up to lake Texhoma for a little camping. (I'm a den-leader for the boyscouts. I wonder what the parents would think if they knew their child's scout-master was a hobbyist!) Anyway, there were some issues with 'chiggers'. As a scout myself. I remember the motto, 'be prepared' and had some bug spray with me. Not wanting the family jewels to fall prey to some blood hungry insect, I thoroughly doused myself everywhere. Do you know those lubes you can buy that warm up to the touch or breath? Well, imagine that sensation multiplied by ten. You should have seen the looks on the faces of my troops when I made a mad dash for the lake in my underwear holding my crotch with the look of pain on my face! Won't ever do that again!

Anything like this ever happen to you?
I was a scout myself and then a volunteer leader for years after that, and yes, I too have learned the hard way very early on, that there are certain places you do NOT put spray repellents.

If you are really concerned about the chiggers though... Take a look at permetherin treatment for your clothing combined with Ultrathon (or GI Time Release Insect Repelent Lotion if you have an in with a generous service member) I have used that combo religously for years and have had no stowaways despite spending some days in serioulsy tick and chigger infested woods.
I wonder what the parents would think if they knew their child's scout-master was a hobbyist!) Originally Posted by garlandBone
well if any of your scouts' parents hobby and/or know about this site...you may find out soon.

JPdM
Important safety tip:

NEVER EVER, I REPEAT, NEVER EVER SPRAY BUG REPELLANT ON YOUR PRIVATE PARTS!

Anything like this ever happen to you? Originally Posted by garlandBone

This has not happened to me, but while on the topic of stuff not to do involving your genitalia...

Never, and I repeat, NEVER, pick off slices of raw jalapenos off a pizza, then scratch your private parts...
Ya'll must be seeing some pretty nasty girls to be using bug repellent and putting jalapenos on the family jewels...

ouch!!!
Gb...Nothing like the chiggers at Camp James Ray in the summer..Get some Bug Juice that is 98% Deet and apply on your ankles and that will cover the entire body!
This has not happened to me, but while on the topic of stuff not to do involving your genitalia...

Never, and I repeat, NEVER, pick off slices of raw jalapenos off a pizza, then scratch your private parts... Originally Posted by subclade

My first hubby is hispanic and his mother taught him to cook very well. The one thing she neglected to teach him was how to get the Jalapeno stuff off of his fingers after he had chopped up fresh ones . Unfortunately, I learned a little later that evening that he didn't wash his hands the right way...because my va jay jay was on fire for a good while. Thank God he wasn't into Anal play!
Oh my, that does sound painful. I can't even imagine, poor baby!
I learned the hard way with BenGay. It happened while in chat one night....talk about pain. Luckily I had a pool at the time and was able to go squat my ass down into until the flames disappeared. Of course, I remember Papa thought it was pretty funny.

Ya'll must be seeing some pretty nasty girls to be using bug repellent and putting jalapenos on the family jewels...ouch!!! Originally Posted by cpi3000
Actually, I heard it was a sword fight with Neo and CanDo
My first hubby is hispanic and his mother taught him to cook very well. The one thing she neglected to teach him was how to get the Jalapeno stuff off of his fingers after he had chopped up fresh ones . Unfortunately, I learned a little later that evening that he didn't wash his hands the right way...because my va jay jay was on fire for a good while. Thank God he wasn't into Anal play! Originally Posted by reese foster
Wow Reese, that brought tears to my eyes, and I don't even those parts.
Ha! Reese, reminds me of a memory involving poison ivy with my ex.....

Never, and I repeat, NEVER, pick off slices of raw jalapenos off a pizza, then scratch your private parts... Originally Posted by subclade

Uhhhhh, I never thought of scratching down there while I was eating food. Just saying.

My first hubby is hispanic and his mother taught him to cook very well. The one thing she neglected to teach him was how to get the Jalapeno stuff off of his fingers after he had chopped up fresh ones . Unfortunately, I learned a little later that evening that he didn't wash his hands the right way...because my va jay jay was on fire for a good while. Thank God he wasn't into Anal play! Originally Posted by reese foster
Note to self: Don't eat or touch jalepenos before a session with Reese. Yeah, I want her hot, but not that way.
When I was a teenager (LONG time ago). I got a pretty nasty case of jock itch. Being a fledgling chemistry student, I started reading the labels on jock itch sprays. I noticed that the active ingredient in jock itch medicine was the same as the active ingredient in athlete's foot spray (anti-fungal stuff). Well the athlete's foot spray was cheaper and as a teenaged boy I was a little embarrassed to take the jock itch spray to the checkout in Wal-mart. Sooo... I bought the athlete's foot spray instead. What I didn't know is that the Athlete's foot stuff was 10 times the concentration as the jock itch spray. It was also in an alcohol carrier rather than the dry spray of the jock itch stuff.

I took it home and sprayed it on thick to stop that annoying ubiquitous itch.

I think that was actually the last time I cried.

I couldn't get to the shower quick enough.
  • 69er
  • 06-06-2010, 11:10 PM

I was chopping peppers for chili, some Jalapenos, Poblanos, and finally a few Habaneros that I had grilled, skinned and chopped. Had been drinking a beer, so we all know what happens next... Washing the hands with a quick rinse in the water, at which point I head off to release the pressure from the remainder of the IPA.

Oh My GOOOODDDDD!!!!!!

subclade and Reese, I can identify with your pain, and feel for you!

Everyone else, remember: Genitalia and Hot Peppers do not mix!
Uhhhhh, I never thought of scratching down there while I was eating food. Just saying. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
Never heard of food fetishes?