PAY STUBS

I CAN HELP YOU GET THAT NEW CAR OR HOME OR WHATEVER IT MAY BE.
I OWN MY OWN COMPANY AND THEREFORE NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE, I CAN CREATE PAYSTUBS AND W2"S FOR YOU.

CALL ME AT 972-207-0028

OR EMAIL ME

WAITIN4U70@GMAIL.COM

($150 TO $300)
I can't wait to get mine!!! Thanks Krista
think we should talk and get together maybe my number is 972 388 6449 is my number
If you get caught doing that, Krista, it's a major felony with time in the FEDERAL pen. Prostitution is just a misdemeanor with a few hours at the local jail. Be careful, my dear.

Ladies, if you just report at least some of your taxes, the vast majority of lenders will take your IRS returns as proof of income. Plus you establish a work history, Social Security, bla, bla, bla. Just file as a self-employed entertainer, or under that nebulous "consultant" label.

I'm the sole proprietor of Fancyinheels Entertainment, and that got me a loan last year for a 2012 Honda fresh off the boat, credit cards, and no problems renting an apartment for my incall.
For fucks sake listen to Fancy. I have helped people with this before but damn, this shit gets out of hand. File a damn $11 dba, open a business acct, file taxes, build business credit , put some money away and you are set. Cash will always overcome credit so learn to take 1/3 of what you make and save It and you are set. Damn do people always have to take shortcuts. Thanks Fancy for getting it.
To the OP, I can't tell you much more than what Fancy and Poppy have have said, but I will reiterate that the punishment for doing this is no joke. I would seriously rethink what you are doing.
  • Laz
  • 02-23-2013, 08:35 AM
I agree with Fancy also. Fraud becomes a serious crime and you don't need to do it. Lots of unnecessary risk.
Gotta jump on the bandwagon here and say that you had better be careful. I most certainly would not be posting that here. Is that your face in your pics? Why, yes it is!

Also, no offense to the OP, definitely not trying to cause her any grief, but ladies- be careful why personal info you give out to anyone, especially people in the hobby. Are you 100% sure your info is safe? What if she goes down? Does all your info get saved or what? If she is entering it into a computer, you can bet your ass it is, and it's also safe to assume the Feds are gonna get to it when they dump the computer.
Thanks, Fancy, for the good advice and counsel. I have been in the tax advice/counsel/preparation business for 30 years, and trust me, the best bet is to file a return and pay taxes. Prospective lenders, landlords, etc will take as prima facia evidence that your tax return is the true story. After all, no one would lie to the IRS! AND remember, most every time a lender or landlord is relying on your tax return, somewhere in the signed papers is an IRS Form 4506-T for you to sign granting the user of the information the right to request a copy of your tax return from the IRS. If they do request, and it is not the same return, then you have created for yourself a king-size nightmare!

Dummying up a W2 that is relied on for financing can very likely result in bank fraud which is at least as bad as tax fraud and both are much worse than a simple misdemeanor.

So play safe and smart. Report some income, pay some tax, sleep well at night. Or always sleep with one eye open wondering when and if ...
I said all of this the last time she posted this. To say this is not smart is an understatement. Then the fact that she posts that she is using her own legit company to do this and posts her face here ... well saying what I think may get me banned.

Don't be suprised if soon you become the lowest hanging fruit for the Feds.
I think Miss Brooke is right, as are Mr Pistolman and others.