I wish providers would...

take more simple photos of themselves like this:
http://girlcameramirror.tumblr.com/

I recently had a provider send me some quick shots with a cell phone camera and it was a great personal gift. The pics are accurate, cheap, and hot as hell. Pro photos are great too, but there's something more personal about that amateur pic taken through the bathroom mirror that drives me wild.
Agreed they are probably some of the most accurate photos to get an objective and honest look at a provider. The only thing is I disagree about the cell phone, with those there is often crappy resolution a lot of the time. Just use a $50, 8 mp or so digi-cam and edit the lighting correctly...for example with a photo editing software's "quick fix option" The pics can come out crisp as a pros and no costs involved really. But the grainy cell shots make my eyes squint too much to enjoy the view.
i realize that a professional pic is a much better quality, but given the option i would take a cell pic any day. the mere thought that a hot young lady is flirting with me by sending an extremely current photo is more erotic than any posed shot.
there is a young lady on this board that sends me a shot or two once or twice a month without being asked. and you can bet i never fail to visit when in the neighborhood.
damn it man..... those are some great pics
My only advice for taking a mirror shot is: Turn off the flash.
  • Chloe
  • 07-24-2010, 09:43 PM
My avatar is a pic that was taken randomly when I wasn't looking and ended up looking kinda hot . . . natural, in the moment, cell phone fun . . .. seems to be my up to dates lol. That was taken this Tuesday. But I am always looking for professional and haven't had the time to do it!!
  • Niktu
  • 07-25-2010, 05:31 AM
MMMMMMMM Chloe,

That's you in the avatar?

I LOVE it. Very hot.
Chloe,
Check your PM's.........
Fantastic post wbebber! I enjoyed going through about 20 pages of those pics and will go through more soon. I agree with Jack, turn off your flash. The one thing I noticed in all those pics was the messy bedrooms.

Perhaps some of the pro's should take glamour shots in environments such as that since it seems to be a theme.

Sidebar: Damn Chloe, nice additions to your showcase, keep em coming.
Thanks taddat.
Most of us here are looking for GFE providers. Nothing is more GFE than a girl alone with a camera taking a naughty photo for her boyfriend.

I think too many providers are relying on professional highly stylized photos- some unnecessarily and some for good reason. I have seen providers where the pro photos didn't do them justice as well as the opposite. Providers who looked nothing like their photos. I understand women want to put their best foot forward but my guard goes up when I see some of these photo sets. (Have you noticed how some girls never show their stomachs.)

Now if I could only be sent some pics of a cute nude girl with a camera and a mirror- ironing my shirts! That would be a dream come true.
  • cnym
  • 07-25-2010, 10:55 AM
Looking for a GFE that....
1) Owns a Boat
2) Can fetch Bear
3) Can clean Fish

Please send natural nude picture from your cell phone

you must have at least 2 positive reviews
If not, send your face picture, real name, home address and number, work address and number, name of significant other so that I can verify you

Premium Ladies that I have seen before are exempt from the verification requirements, Just send the Pics ...........

Chloe, Love your New Pictures in the Showcase, OMG, my Heart skipped a beat, lol
  • m2244
  • 07-25-2010, 10:59 AM
mines a cell phone pic too! and chloe you look amazing....
cnym

I can think of a few more. But the hole I have made for myself is all ready too deep.
Looking for a GFE that....
1) Owns a Boat
2) Can fetch Bear
3) Can clean Fish
Originally Posted by cnym
Dude! I have heard of some weird fetishes on this board but nothing that requires a provider to fetch a bear. Do you like Black, Grizzly, or Polar?
  • cnym
  • 07-25-2010, 07:48 PM
About time someone is reading and picked up on that
BEER
Chears