Double Posts

I was having a lot of problems with posts not posting. I at first thought that it was my internet connection, perhaps. But I have noticed that some threads have multiple, multiple double posts. The one I particularly have in mind is in the Dallas Locker Room as I'm not going to post the title of it. But something is wrong with the site or it's software, I fear. Occasionally I'll get some message about DataBase Error, but sometimes it posts and sometimes it doesn't.

Someone really needs to look into this.
I have noticed on several of my posts that end up being double posts, is it appears the first time I push "post" it appears I never pushed the post button.

So I push the "post" button a second time. At least it's an honest mistake or system issue. What more annoying to me is the three letter posts from posters running up their post count.
Noticed this happens on occasion. Seems there is a lag or things are unresponsive at times when posting. You hit 'post' a couple times and end up with a double post.
I am hitting the post button once and getting double post
It is being looked into.
I have noticed if you hit submit and it takes more than a second or two, that it will double post.
If you exit out before it posts, it will post normal, if you let it continue by itself it will double.
It is being looked into. Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Thanks, lover. It happened to me a couple times today. It would spin and spin while loading then go to an error screen then when you refresh, you’ll see the double post.
A poster in the unnamed thread in the Dallas locker room posted this:

Food for thought.
Just a friendly update. It's still a problem.
It's already in the hands of the developers...
Oddly, it seems better today.
Back to being a real PITA.