Unregistered Lurkers

I was told by someone , they are able to browse ECCIE without a membership or a handle!? Is this true?
I was told by someone , they are able to browse ECCIE without a membership or a handle!? Is this true? Originally Posted by TeeTaylor
Yes. Does that bother you?
Yes this is a public board so people in the public do not have to be a member to be able to browse.

M.M.
  • Mokoa
  • 09-29-2018, 07:26 PM
I was told by someone , they are able to browse ECCIE without a membership or a handle!? Is this true? Originally Posted by TeeTaylor
Yes, it is true but they cannot view content that is accessible to Premium Access members and female members with Upgraded Female Accounts and they cannot post.
I am fine with with it being an open board. I'm curious what we (as a community) would gain by making guests register before seeing contact. From a safety point I do not see any benifit. Many other boards are the same way. I personally like it open as I can Google the number of a provider and check out Photos (on other open boards).

Just be careful on what you post.
Just be careful on what you post. Originally Posted by Fizley

mmm hmm...

Not only on ECCIE, but be careful with posting content on the internet in general.

you never know who's watching...

Yes. Does that bother you? Originally Posted by papadee
No doesn't bother me, I don't show my face and I require references or written reviews. But it is definitely nice to know! But I also know most sites are like that! But no issue here, just clarification.