Footjobs are pretty nice

I gave this a try and actually dug it and was seeing if there are any experienced women out here. Even if you're not, but are down is cool with me.
  • KLC
  • 10-17-2018, 05:15 AM
My experience wasn't so great, maybe because it would have been my second pop which is sometimes difficult, but my experience was it looked better on film than in person
Yes I Love Foot Fetish!
This is right up my alley!! I've experienced many women's feet from here, and still have more I wanna get my hands, and other body parts, on. Love me some well cared for female feet!! Good luck and hope you enjoy!!
Too bad you're not in Austin Alexissweet69
I love footjobs and fetish play
My perfectly pedicured size 7 feet love lots of attention and adoration!!
They look so beautiful in fishnets and tall heels.
I was just told I'm a natural by someone w/a foot fetish. Personally I seem to have a fetish for almost anything that gives someone pleasure.
To bad you're all in Texas
I prefer foot worship, but do enjoy a nice footjob.
Yeah I prefer to lick and suck her toes, but anything with a girl’s pretty feet is good.
I gave this a try and actually dug it and was seeing if there are any experienced women out here. Even if you're not, but are down is cool with me. Originally Posted by DCNaranja
I've done it once and it's a workout especially when you're dingy like me lmao

I think it was hard for me because I have a really big arch so it made it difficult & I'm very tall meh
I've done it once and it's a workout especially when you're dingy like me lmao

I think it was hard for me because I have a really big arch so it made it difficult & I'm very tall meh Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
That's cool though, at least you gave it a shot too.
Reverse foot jobs are fun!
I totally love guys who love feet- although I need practice on the FJ thing. But unless you can deal with how ticklish they are, it may be difficult to enjoy.